Jump to content

Bold Predictions for Season 19


Recommended Posts

Taryn won’t win 4 way KO

Tamara won’t make finale

- Overall Top 7 Vote + 1 IS winner (4 way- equal representation). Those people will be John H, Tamara, Desz, Cami, Jim, WTW,

and Payge. The winner of the IS I think will be Tanner

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

Taryn won’t win 4 way KO

Tamara won’t make finale

- Overall Top 7 Vote + 1 IS winner (4 way- equal representation). Those people will be John H, Tamara, Desz, Cami, Jim, WTW,

and Payge. The winner of the IS I think will be Tanner

i dont think that the first two are unpopular/bold among IDF, i think a lot of people want her to win, but are resigned to the fact that she won't in favor of ryan or larriah. also, most people seem to think that desz will make the finale and tamara won't

your list seems pretty good, other than that i dont know whether minivan will take to wtw because of them being a trio

Link to post
Share on other sites

To have a little fun, I'm not gonna be listing things I think will happen, but the most outrageous things that could happen lmao.

 

 

- Julia Cooper wins the 4-way KO!

 

- Bailey Rae gets PV, John Holiday quits, and Tamara sings a John Legend song in playoffs leading John to pick Julia instead.

 

- Finale won't have coach quotas and Gwen will have Carter AND Payge in the finals.

 

- Tanner gets PV and Kelly picks Madeline over Desz because her performance was "so full of emotion". All of this while Kelly is wine drunk again.

 

- Blake hypnotizes minivan into suddenly liking trios so that WTW gets PV. He picks Ian for the save.

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

To have a little fun, I'm not gonna be listing things I think will happen, but the most outrageous things that could happen lmao.

 

 

- Julia Cooper wins the 4-way KO!

 

- Bailey Rae gets PV, John Holiday quits, and Tamara sings a John Legend song in playoffs leading John to pick Julia instead.

 

- Finale won't have coach quotas and Gwen will have Carter AND Payge in the finals.

 

- Tanner gets PV and Kelly picks Madeline over Desz because her performance was "so full of emotion". All of this while Kelly is wine drunk again.

 

- Blake hypnotizes minivan into suddenly liking trios so that WTW gets PV. He picks Ian for the save.

LOL that would be so much fun.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I still can’t wrap my head around the idea that people think Cami will make the finale. In order to make it out of the playoffs, she has to either beat both Tanner and Desz for the PV, or count on Kelly to save  her over the other two. I just don’t see it. If they have a wildcard entrant into the T8, she’ll need minivan to vote for her over 3 others, including someone from Blake’s team. I don’t think it’s a bold take to suggest she’s probably not going to make it. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I still can’t wrap my head around the idea that people think Cami will make the finale. In order to make it out of the playoffs, she has to either beat both Tanner and Desz for the PV, or count on Kelly to save  her over the other two. I just don’t see it. If they have a wildcard entrant into the T8, she’ll need minivan to vote for her over 3 others, including someone from Blake’s team. I don’t think it’s a bold take to suggest she’s probably not going to make it. 


Totally agree

  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to go completely delusional and outlandishly chaotic here (since I expect exactly none of this to happen):

 

  • Julia wins the 4-way KO
  • The PV winners on each team are: Madeline, Joseph Soul, Chloe, and Sid
  • The coaches lose their minds because they don't know who to save
  • The coach saves end up being: Cami, Ben, Tamara, and WTW
  • The top 8 cuts to a top 4
  • The top 4 ends up being: Madeline, Ben, Tamara, and Sid
  • Of that finale lineup, here's the final placing order: Tamara (Team Legend), Ben (Team Gwen),  Madeline (Team Kelly), and Sid (Team Blake)
  • Minivan loses their minds about a generic country guy getting robbed while everyone else celebrates a Tamara win
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk, I'm not convinced its a Top 8 yet, formats can still be changed and TPTB may have made a mistake on their end.

 

Taryn will make the finale with hitting all the IS(includes winning the 4-Way KO)

 

Madeline will be Kelly's frontrunner.

 

Jim will win, despite having 2 similar winners in the past. Madeline makes Runner-Up, John H. will get 3rd or 4th. Taryn makes 3rd or 4th, Carter will be Gwen's finalist but only places 5th.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Idk, I'm not convinced its a Top 8 yet, formats can still be changed and TPTB may have made a mistake on their end.

 

Taryn will make the finale with hitting all the IS(includes winning the 4-Way KO)

 

Madeline will be Kelly's frontrunner.

 

Jim will win, despite having 2 similar winners in the past. Madeline makes Runner-Up, John H. will get 3rd or 4th. Taryn makes 3rd or 4th, Carter will be Gwen's finalist but only places 5th.

these are actually a few i'd be willing to believe

Link to post
Share on other sites

my predictions are:

 

minivan LOVES julia's song choice and votes her through based on that

minivan drops jim immediately, deciding that they dislike his genre

luckily, idf supports jim and votes him through to the finale

idf hates on payge, supporting carter to the finale and giving him the win

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

my predictions are:

 

minivan LOVES julia's song choice and votes her through based on that

minivan drops jim immediately, deciding that they dislike his genre

luckily, idf supports jim and votes him through to the finale

Nick Young Wtf GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...