Artists that never had a bad performance

Ottoship

Keisha Renee, as previously mentioned by others, killed every performance she had. I'm still mad she and Noah didn't make the finals. I also think that MaKenzie Thomas had a perfect run, unless you want to include her failed Redbone audition from Season 14. 

• Like 3

Thunderstorm Artis immediately comes to mind. I know he ~technically~ forgot the lyrics his first go-around of "Preach", but the final product still managed to be a really solid, if not his weakest, showing on a season where he consistently shone on practically every other performance, from "Blackbird" to "Sedona". The dude's track record is so good, you can't ignore it.

Okay uhhhh here's a bunch of others that I thought of: Carter Rubin, Todd Tilghman, Jeffrey Austin, Allegra Miles, Jake Hoot, Rose Short, Khalea Lynee, Shawn Sounds (no, his IS wasn't bad!), Patrique Fortson, Terrence Cunningham, Brooke Simpson, Addison Agen, Keisha Renee, Chris Blue, Lauren Duski, Karli Webster, Jordan Smith, Sawyer Fredericks, Amanda Brown, Amber Carrington, Tessanne Chin, Jacquie Lee, Will Champlin, Sisaundra Lewis, Josh Kaufman...

Oh, and here's one I haven't seen anyone mention: Kristen Merlin.

I agree with Patrique being mentioned. He had a rather short run, and he might not be everyone´s cup of tea, but dude gave 4 vocally impressive performances. He´s not even the type of artist I usually go for, but I definitely found myself rooting for him. Sadly he got stuck on a stacked team, he deserved to advance more than some people that did move on in other teams in my opinion.

• Like 3