Best season for each coach (Not neccesarily winning)

Choose the season that you feel each coach (Excluding Nick, since he was only on one season ) did their best job with their artists, not neccesarily winning with them, but actually gathering a strong team, providing good song choices for them, guiding them in the best way, or making smart decisions throughout the season.

Adam - Season 7 

Blake - Season 13

Kelly - Season 15

Christina - Season 8

Pharrell - Season 8

Usher - Season 4

Shakira - Season 4

Ceelo - Season 2

Jhud - Season 15

Alicia - Season 14

John - Season 16

Gwen - Season 17

Miley - Season 11

Edited by Misirlou

Nahhhh

Miley did better in S13 with Janice and Brooke especially

Ironically, Kelly’s best season was the only time she wasn’t in the finale. S16 was good for her, she had Jej, Rod, Rebecca and Presley.

6 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

Nahhhh

Miley did better in S13 with Janice and Brooke especially

Ironically, Kelly’s best season was the only time she wasn’t in the finale. S16 was good for her, she had Jej, Rod, Rebecca and Presley.

jej flopped in the lives though, and presley/rebecca didn't go far :(. rod was good and got to T8 which ig is good enough

Adam - Season 5. 

Blake - this is a hard one, but i have you agree with you in saying that Season 13 was his best

Christina - Season 10

CeeLo - I only watched season 5 where he was a disaster so i can't really say, but he had Juliett in Season 2 so i guess season 2

Usher - I only watched Season 6 so i can't say

Shakira - Same

Pharrell - Season 8 

Gwen - Season 17 

Alicia - Season 12 

Miley - Season 13

JHud - Season 15

Kelly - Season 15 

John - Season 16

Adam - Season 5

Blake - Season 13

Christina - Season 10

CeeLo - Season 2

Usher - Season 6

Shakira - Season 6

Pharrel - Season 8

Gwen - Season 12

Alicia - Season 14

Miley - Season 13

JHud - Season 13

Kelly - Season 16

John - Season 16

Adam = Season 5 (Probably the beat season in the history of the show, although Adam did great in S9 and S7 as well)

Blake = S4/S13/S18 ( LOL he had many great seasons)

Christina = Season 10 

CeeLo = Season 2 (The only time he had a Runner-up, thanks to QUEEN JULIET)

Usher = Season 6

Shakira = Both seasons were kinda same for her, Maybe Season 6 cz Kristen came so close to be in the Finale but we all know TPTB  bussed her because of their YouTube sensation Christina Grimmie.)

Pharrell = Easily Season 8

Gwen = Season 9

Alicia = Easily Season 12

Miley = Season 13

Jenifer = Season 15

Kelly = Season 15

John = Season 17, Of course he won with Maelyn but overall S17 was a better season for him cz he had three people in the semifinals.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Adam = Season 5 (Probably the beat season in the history of the show, although Adam did great in S9 and S7 as well)

Blake = S4/S13/S18 ( LOL he had many great seasons)

Christina = Season 10 

CeeLo = Season 2 (The only time he had a Runner-up, thanks to QUEEN JULIET)

Usher = Season 6

Shakira = Both seasons were kinda same for her, Maybe Season 6 cz Kristen came so close to be in the Finale but we all know TPTB  bussed her because of their YouTube sensation Christina Grimmie.)

Pharrell = Easily Season 8

Gwen = Season 9

Alicia = Easily Season 12

Miley = Season 13

Jenifer = Season 15

Kelly = Season 15

John = Season 17, Of course he won with Maelyn but overall S17 was a better season for him cz he had three people in the semifinals.

John was doing fine until the semifinal when all his team flopped in song choices. Other than that, i totally agree with you. 

Adam - Season 5 (he got all three acts to the semis and was the first coach in the show's history to do that, he got four of the six four-chairs in the blinds - only Holly Henry and Matthew Schuler chose to go elsewhere - and nailed song selections at least once for each of those three [James and A Case of You, Will and At Last + Carry On, Tessanne and Redemption Song + I Have Nothing]) 

Blake - Season 13 (He won the season after giving Chloe TEOTH and knew how to get her into the finale with smart song selection - most of his other team members were solid, too)

Kelly - Season 15 (Chevel was interesting country-music wise, Sarah Grace was a mini Kelly if Kelly was a blues artist, and Kymberli was a force to be reckoned with.)

Christina - Season 8 (I was torn between 8 and 5, but the fact she didn't screw over one member of the team in S8 in favor of another outweighed having a finalist)

Pharrell - Season 8 (Sawyer, Mia, and Koryn was a strong post-playoffs line up, and he did pretty well with song selection here - he also had Meghan and Kimberly as OG team members, and both of them made it fairly deep into the competition as well)

Usher - Season 4 (The Usher/Michelle friendship chemistry was a really fun dynamic to watch and he helped her choose songs that fit her well)

Shakira - Season 4 (Stealing Sasha was the smartest decision she made as a coach on the show, tbh)

Ceelo - Season 2 (if they hadn't had a team quota where coaches had to award points to pick their finalist, he could've had two in the finale - also, Juliet's robbery)

Jhud - Season 15 (her team was stacked as hell as she had a finalist, even if Kennedy had to be saved into the finale)

Alicia - Season 14 (the single most stacked team I've ever seen going into the playoffs, and though her front-runner ended up being someone nobody would've expected to click as well as he did with her, she knew exactly what to do with Britton. Tbh, Alicia was the hardest coach to pick a "strongest season" for - however, even though I liked her post-playoffs team better in Season 12 she made some questionable decisions in the battles that moved Season 14 ahead) 

John - Season 16 (Maelyn's win worked out really well and John got all of her song choices right; Shawn Sounds was easily one of the three strongest live vocalists, too, and John did well with his song choices as well - it's a shame the format for the season was a dumpster fire because otherwise Team Legend would've pretty much destroyed everyone else)

Gwen - Season 17 (Rose's songs were killer the whole way through, she had my favorite team coming out of the blinds, and most of her battle song selections were solid) 

Miley - Season 13 (The Miley/Janice friendship and the girl power squad were both highlights of that season, plus Miley was the only coach to turn for all four finalists. I will say her song selection skills were generally a lot better in Season 11, though)

• Like 2

All of you are saying S13 for Miley, I agree that she had a stacked, well rounded team, and the Janice connection was undeniable, but the fact that she gave up both the winner , the runner-up , a rock chick that could have been in the finale, because of her obsession to beat Blake with a country artist, and then had said country artist singing Joan Jett on the week where two artists go home. Only Adam in S15 had that much mistakes in a single season. (I would have said Kelly in S17 but she won either way, so). 

• Like 1

Adam - Season 5

Blake - Season 9

Kelly - Season 16

Christina - Season 8

Pharrell - Season 8

Usher - Season 4

Shakira - Season 4

Ceelo - Season 2

JHud - Season 15

Alicia - Season 14

John - Season 17