DWTS29 Week 5 - 80s Night Discussion Thread!

*Wallace

That was a very cute and fun opening Jazz from Justina & Sasha. And best of all, it was SO 80s. She had a blast with that and had sooo much fun with that. Not as great as last week’s but still very good. The 8s were fair overall  - I think one 7 in there would have been fine.

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Tyra’s gonna get the wrong cue cards again and call Derek & Hayley as being in the bottom 2 later in the show

No, there’s going to be an issue with everyone’s online votes so Hayley wins for dancing with Derek.

• Haha 1

Ooh that version of “Everybody Wants to Rule the World” was soo distracting. :dead: 

Jesse started off the Tango fineee but yeah he had some noticeable footwork mistakes when he got into the faster parts of the dance. :( It was a tough dance and…. lots of issues with the frame and footwork. Shame as I thought the Tango would suit him. Ugh I just keep wishing he was better but I'm giving up hope here. :broken: 

Oh wow surprised the judges went down to 6s but please….. as that is totally fair.

Omggg Tyra made another change. Gosh how many outfits is she gonna wear tonight? :dead:

• Like 1