Payge Turner Fan Thread

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TVLine's Charlie Mason gave her a C+, who wants to start a GoFundMe for an audiology test?

The disrespect her KO is getting in the spoilers thread... Man

I watched Payge's IG live with Chloe Hogan last night (in my timezone) and these were the highlights of it:   a. She will be releasing a full album in 2021 b. She explained that she and

14 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Ugh now we can't hear payge sing her original song in the finale :(

Exactly. How could Gwen let her go? She was on her team the whole time and she's been consistently good. I know Gwen was just being strategic but losing Payge is such a waste, tbh. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
11 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Exactly. How could Gwen let her go? She was on her team the whole time and she's been consistently good. I know Gwen was just being strategic but losing Payge is such a waste, tbh. 

That's exactly it, though. After Payge was eliminated, Gwen started apologizing and yelling to her and Joseph, "I'm just playing the game! I'm just playing the game!" It really sucks that 'the game' basically won't let more unique, weird, and/or mysterious artists succeed as easily. I loved Payge for all of those qualities. I'm also really sad to see her go; she brought a breath of fresh air to the show, from the moment she auditioned.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I watched Payge's IG live with Chloe Hogan last night (in my timezone) and these were the highlights of it:

a. She will be releasing a full album in 2021

b. She explained that she and Chloe are similar in terms of style and that they are not belters because she saw comments on Youtube that she should have belted the song, "Diamonds" out. While "Diamonds" were usually sung with a belt in it, she wanted to highlight her asset (head voice) on that song.

c. Both Payge and Chloe were not used to covering other artist's songs because they used to sing their own original songs.

d. Payge and Chloe has a "secret" that they will be revealing later (maybe writing songs together or a musical collaboration)

e. Since they were eliminated in the show, they are now rooting for Ian Flanigan because Ian has a nice and humble personality. They were very happy he got the PV on Team Blake.

f. When asked about Bailey Rae, Payge said that Bailey is an authentic female country singer and she even affirmed the LeAnn Rimes comparison from a fan.

g. When asked about whether Gwen was a good coach, both Payge and Chloe said Gwen was a great coach and that what is seen on TV is the same behind the camera.

h. Chloe and Payge both agree that their artistry and voices improved a lot when they were on the show.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I watched Payge's IG live with Chloe Hogan last night (in my timezone) and these were the highlights of it:

a. She will be releasing a full album in 2021

b. She explained that she and Chloe are similar in terms of style and that they are not belters because she saw comments on Youtube that she should have belted the song, "Diamonds" out. While "Diamonds" were usually sung with a belt in it, she wanted to highlight her asset (head voice) on that song.

c. Both Payge and Chloe were not used to covering other artist's songs because they used to sing their own original songs.

d. Payge and Chloe has a "secret" that they will be revealing later (maybe writing songs together or a musical collaboration)

e. Since they were eliminated in the show, they are now rooting for Ian Flanigan because Ian has a nice and humble personality. They were very happy he got the PV on Team Blake.

f. When asked about Bailey Rae, Payge said that Bailey is an authentic female country singer and she even affirmed the LeAnn Rimes comparison from a fan.

g. When asked about whether Gwen was a good coach, both Payge and Chloe said Gwen was a great coach and that what is seen on TV is the same behind the camera.

h. Chloe and Payge both agree that their artistry and voices improved a lot when they were on the show.

i love her grateful attitude toward gwen and also that they stayed true to themselves. chloe and payge both gave stunning performances, and showed off their uniqueness. if they release something together, i would be very excited!

• Like 5

Oh my God, on her Instagram, she calls her fans "PageTurners." I love that so much!!!!

And I love the way that she has been embracing positivity, kindness, and other opportunities to grow. ūüėĄ

2EYJWCV.png

• Like 2