Payge Turner Fan Thread

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TVLine's Charlie Mason gave her a C+, who wants to start a GoFundMe for an audiology test?

The disrespect her KO is getting in the spoilers thread... Man

I watched Payge's IG live with Chloe Hogan last night (in my timezone) and these were the highlights of it:   a. She will be releasing a full album in 2021 b. She explained that she and

I didn't pop in here after her battle was leaked, but I just wanted to say that I actually enjoyed If The World Was Ending so much more than I expected. Payge did a great job selling the emotion in the song, and Lauren was the perfect counterpoint to her style. It's my second favorite battle, behind Sid/Bailey. 

Excited to see her tonight! Hope she kills it!

• Like 2
Just now, Teraginn said:

I didn't pop in here after her battle was leaked, but I just wanted to say that I actually enjoyed If The World Was Ending so much more than I expected. Payge did a great job selling the emotion in the song, and Lauren was the perfect counterpoint to her style. It's my second favorite battle, behind Sid/Bailey. 

Excited to see her tonight! Hope she kills it!

I have been watching that battle on repeat for a week now as that was my favorite battle of the season. I'm literally obsessed with Payge's tone, tbh.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I have been watching that battle on repeat for a week now as that was my favorite battle of the season. I'm literally obsessed with Payge's tone, tbh.

same goes here, she was really strong on that battle. 

And I am really feeling that performance. If ever I wanna go to emo mode, I will play that for sure 🤣

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

same goes here, she was really strong on that battle. 

And I am really feeling that performance. If ever I wanna go to emo mode, I will play that for sure 🤣

That was actually the first time I heard that song and I was astounded that Payge and Lauren's cover is significantly better than the original, in my opinion.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
5 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

This would have been a great song to have as an iTunes single if we still had them. And now I just bummed myself out. :(((

• Sad 2
2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

This would have been a great song to have as an iTunes single if we still had them. And now I just bummed myself out. :(((

For sure. Since Season 15, I would have wanted to have the iTunes versions of the pretaped rounds as the song choices were really good than that of the live shows. I especially wanted a studio version of Kennedy's, Kirk's, Maelyn's pretaped performances.

I don't interact much in fan threads as there are so much of them in here and I'm not a super social person in general but I have to come here and say: Payge KILLED THAT! Maybe the best performance of the season, I love "Creep" and it's an exceptional song choice for her, amazing job!

• Like 3

I loved her knockout! She gave me chills. I don't know why are people saying she didn't swing for the fence enough, it was a great vocal imo but nonetheless I didn't even notice the vocals upon my first listen, she drew me in in a way that made me listen to the story and the ache in her words, I had no time to think 'wow, cool run'. 'nice low note', 'surprisingly high for her range', etc, you get the point. And that's a damn ARTIST.

• Like 3