Payge Turner Fan Thread

Dalton Eduardo

Great job Payge! She's not my favorite audition of all time, but her audition felt like an authentic Voice blind audition during its peak seasons. Maybe it's the way they hid her before the first chair turned, or the fact that she's very different from the usual singers we get.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Since her favorite artist is apparently Lianne La Havas, do you think she should sing some Lianne on the show, and if yes, which song?

As interesting as I think that could be, I don't think that'd click for the mainstream audience (since Lianne isn't super well known stateside), which could hurt her in the long run. At the very least, I wouldn't do it for the playoffs or an Instant Save/Wildcard song.

Just now, VintageVoice said:

As interesting as I think that could be, I don't think that'd click for the mainstream audience (since Lianne isn't super well known stateside), which could hurt her in the long run. At the very least, I wouldn't do it for the playoffs or an Instant Save/Wildcard song.

Yeah I agree. I know it would hurt her chances in those rounds that you mentioned, but I think it would be nice if she sang one if she makes the finale, where I don't expect her to win anyway :((((

Last season, I was a big Zan fan and her favorite artist was Bon Iver, but she didn't sing any of their songs, not even Skinny Love. So, I know not to expect, just thinking hypothetically.