Jump to content

Payge Turner Fan Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TVLine's Charlie Mason gave her a C+, who wants to start a GoFundMe for an audiology test?

The disrespect her KO is getting in the spoilers thread... Man

I watched Payge's IG live with Chloe Hogan last night (in my timezone) and these were the highlights of it:   a. She will be releasing a full album in 2021 b. She explained that she and

8 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

 

This is her original song, "Only One". If ever she reaches the finale, I would love for her to sing this original song.

 

Fun fact: when I was doing the blind spoilers for Payge preseason (she was Artist #4), I chose the studio version of this song for her original track. 
 

 

Y'all can add me. She's definitely being slept upon. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

 

Fun fact: when I was doing the blind spoilers for Payge preseason (she was Artist #4), I chose the studio version of this song for her original track. 
 

 

Y'all can add me. She's definitely being slept upon. 

 

Added! Thank you for this. She's undeniably good. 

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Teraginn said:

 

Fun fact: when I was doing the blind spoilers for Payge preseason (she was Artist #4), I chose the studio version of this song for her original track. 
 

 

Y'all can add me. She's definitely being slept upon. 

That was her??? I had no idea, but dang. She's good. Now I want to hear John and Kelly's reasoning behind not turning for her. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I think this is gonna be my favorite "Ain't No Sunshine" cover ever. I especially love her low notes which reminded me of Kyla Jade.

I also hope TPTB allows her to use guitar in one or a couple of her performances.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

 

I think this is gonna be my favorite "Ain't No Sunshine" cover ever. I especially love her low notes which reminded me of Kyla Jade.

I also hope TPTB allows her to use guitar in one or a couple of her performances.

 

and this happens to be the cover that I used for her blind spoiler cover as well. 🙂

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

 

and this happens to be the cover that I used for her blind spoiler cover as well. 🙂

Those low notes explain why I almost thought it was a guy the first time I listened to it back in the olden days of the spoiler thread. That range + good song choices + maybe a little help from the behind-the-scenes team = she's got a shot.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...