Payge Turner Fan Thread

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TVLine's Charlie Mason gave her a C+, who wants to start a GoFundMe for an audiology test?

The disrespect her KO is getting in the spoilers thread... Man

I watched Payge's IG live with Chloe Hogan last night (in my timezone) and these were the highlights of it:   a. She will be releasing a full album in 2021 b. She explained that she and

8 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

This is her original song, "Only One". If ever she reaches the finale, I would love for her to sing this original song.

Fun fact: when I was doing the blind spoilers for Payge preseason (she was Artist #4), I chose the studio version of this song for her original track. 

Y'all can add me. She's definitely being slept upon. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Fun fact: when I was doing the blind spoilers for Payge preseason (she was Artist #4), I chose the studio version of this song for her original track. 

Added! Thank you for this. She's undeniably good. 

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Teraginn said:

That was her??? I had no idea, but dang. She's good. Now I want to hear John and Kelly's reasoning behind not turning for her. 

• Like 1

I think this is gonna be my favorite "Ain't No Sunshine" cover ever. I especially love her low notes which reminded me of Kyla Jade.

I also hope TPTB allows her to use guitar in one or a couple of her performances.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I think this is gonna be my favorite "Ain't No Sunshine" cover ever. I especially love her low notes which reminded me of Kyla Jade.

I also hope TPTB allows her to use guitar in one or a couple of her performances.

and this happens to be the cover that I used for her blind spoiler cover as well. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

and this happens to be the cover that I used for her blind spoiler cover as well. 🙂

Those low notes explain why I almost thought it was a guy the first time I listened to it back in the olden days of the spoiler thread. That range + good song choices + maybe a little help from the behind-the-scenes team = she's got a shot.

• Like 3