The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Dany said:

I like it. Make them sing uptempo songs. Yes. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dany said:

The originals are usually not any good anyway. Like.... I don't think omitting them is losing them a shot at the music industry. The songs are probably unused demos or half-assed songs by big producers who are very busy. 

• Like 6

I`m mixed about this, but on the other hand, I`d like to say how each contestant can handle both ends of the spectrum. We`re seeing what they`re made of next week for sure. And this could be a decisive factor into the Kenzie or Cam win.

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Ew.

I don't always like the originals, but not everyone is good at both uptempo and ballads - some shine on one or the other. Forcing both is just ridiculous.

I see where you`re coming from, but at the end of the day, there`s got to be a challenge. If Kenzie is going to win, he has to earn it in my opinion. Here`s his chance.

Just now, FloorWax said:

We kind of heard that twice last night, with mixed results 😬

I forgot about the trio lol, but his solo song isn’t really uptempo imo. Idk I’m thinking about the original and it’s more ballad-ish. 
he did do better in the trio imo, which I forgot, so at least there’s that lol

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Kenzie has had his best performance so far with an uptempo song. Maybe he`s indeed made for those type of tracks?

two best performances imo

BNBMH > Fishin In The Dark > Don't Close Your Eyes > He Stopped Loving Her Today > Red Dirt Road 

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

two best performances imo

BNBMH > Fishin In The Dark > Don't Close Your Eyes > He Stopped Loving Her Today > Red Dirt Road 

Yep. He seems to shine more in uptempo, at least on the show. 

He`d do well with this one. A "Loud and proud" country song. And he has the power for it.

Just now, Misirlou said:

Yep. He seems to shine more in uptempo, at least on the show. 

He`d do well with this one. A "Loud and proud" country song. And he has the power for it.

I remember Andrew Sevener doing well with this. But unlike him, Kenzie actually has long hair lmaooo

25 minutes ago, Dany said:

That uptempo could bus Kenzie...  food for thought 

1 minute ago, BlaqueWorldPartyOn said:

I dunno Cam has dope originals I was ready to listen to live 

The originals performed on the show are almost always not written by them (with a few exceptions of course), and they often tend to suck. So now that I think about it, I actually prefer this.

30 minutes ago, Dany said:

Good. Most originals aren't great. There are a few exceptions, which y'all all know.

We'll see how Corey/Rachel do with this, if they make it. I expect Cam, Dana, and Victor to thrive with this if they make it.