The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Between all three of his live performances, I think I can safely say I like Victor much better on uptempo than gospel lmao. He slayed his parts in the trio with Dana and Pia.

Hmm he made what it feels like being in a church. But I agree I like him better uptempo. Honestly

I Wish>I Can Only Imagine for me.

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I think IDF was appreciative of Adam W for the most part, even if he was on Team Blake and a threat to the IDF favorite, Alisan, because he was undeniably good. Craig was respected until he won over Matt, but as a whole he is now highly regarded when it comes to country males. The same thing with Sundance when he beat Wè, but he`s respected now for the most part. 

IDF actually seems to like Kenzie and has nothing against him. IDF just doesn`t want Cam to lose.

No they weren't. They treated him like dirt.

• Thanks 1

Not going to lie, I thought Kenzie would be killing it with likes and views based on song choice and being a closer, but he’s doing just alright. This tells me here, it’s not a for sure win for him. If we put all bias towards coaches aside, I think one contestant should win because he has been so consistent throughout the show!!

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Jaimes said:

Because Rachel won PV this week, will she win PV this week?

Also had a dream she had the most votes out of anyone(including IS)

Go back to sleep. :P  Of all the contestants, she had the second lowest view/like ratio on Facebook (only above Pia), and overall poor numbers. However, Dana’s numbers are poor too. Regardless of which one gets the PV, RIP to Team Nick in the finale. 

Minivan has not been kind to teenagers and AA females this season. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Go back to sleep. :P  Of all the contestants, she had the second lowest view/like ratio on Facebook (only above Pia), and overall poor numbers. However, Dana’s numbers are poor too. Regardless of which one gets the PV, RIP to Team Nick in the finale. 

Minivan has not been kind to teenagers and AA females this season. 

I’m hoping she makes the finale so we can at least get two more solo performances from her. 🥺🤞 I actually really liked her performance and thought it was one of the best of the night.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I still can't get over how that one high note from Corey in his group performance is way better than his whole solo performance lmao. I knew that song doesn't fit him the first time I saw what song they chose for him. I hope he sings a James Bay song or maybe some alternative rock song for the IS.

Edited by Kelvs023

1 hour ago, monkshood said:

No they weren't. They treated him like dirt.

Oh really?  I could have sworn he was accepted at least. Oh well. IDF has then just recently become more tolerant towards male country singers.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Oh really?  I could have sworn he was accepted at least. Oh well. IDF has then just recently become more tolerant towards male country singers.

Only if they’re on team Kelly (which was the og point) 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I’m not sure what this means, because IDF does not like Kenzie, and they didn’t like the Hoot either. 

Edited by TeamAudra

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

9 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think it’s both. IDF is more tolerant towards country singers now, but there’s definitely a big Team Kelly bias. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m not sure what this means, because IDF does not like Kenzie, and they didn’t like the Hoot either. 

IDF by and large respects both Kenzie and Hoot 

Just now, seak05 said:

IDF by and large respects both Kenzie and Hoot 

Hmmm...I’m not seeing it. To me, it’s about the same as Wakefield, Sundance, Craig. 

• Like 2

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Hmmm...I’m not seeing it. To me, it’s about the same as Wakefield, Sundance, Craig. 

I think Kenzie and Hoot are at the very least accepted here. IDF just wanted and currently wants someone else to win. This is not Mjsbigblog.

This is definitely noticable when compared to other country members from Team Blake in the past whose reception I remember (Red Marlow, Kirk Jay, Chris Kroeze, the S16 gang, the S19 gang, etc). Because there`s also some people here who keep hyping Kenzie but they really just want a Kelly win. (You know who you are).

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Kenzie’s KO comes to mind. I have never seen as much positivity towards a bro-country performance. It’s unlike anything I have seen here before. He killed it, sure, but imo the reception wouldn’t have been as positive if he was on Team Blake.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I think Kenzie and Hoot are at the very least accepted here. IDF just wanted and currently wants someone else to win. This is not Mjsbigblog.

This is definitely noticable when compared to other country members from Team Blake in the past whose reception I remember (Red Marlow, Kirk Jay, Chris Kroeze, the S16 gang, the S19 gang, etc). Because there`s also some people here who keep hyping Kenzie but they really just want a Kelly win. (You know who you are).

Funny you mentioned Kirk. He was plenty popular here until a couple weeks into the lives. It went downhill from there, but that was due to his performances, not based on team. Sorry, but I’m not seeing nearly as much team bias as is being alleged. 

• Like 1

I usually don’t vote for country artist on the show unless they are super good. I voted for Chevel, Jake (I didn’t even think he would make it past the battles), & Kenzie. After, this season I don’t want a country artist to win for awhile. Pop artist is in my lane (I voted Brynn, Micah, Cami, & DeSz).

This season I want to see a Kelly/Kenzie win because I don’t want to see another Blake win just like you guys don’t want to see another country win. 

just my opinion

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

I usually don’t vote for country artist on the show unless they are super good. I voted for Chevel, Jake (I didn’t even think he would make it past the battles), & Kenzie. After, this season I don’t want a country artist to win for awhile. Pop artist is in my lane (I voted Brynn, Micah, Cami, & DeSz).

This season I want to see a Kelly/Kenzie win because I don’t want to see another Blake win just like you guys don’t want to see another country win. 

just my opinion

It should not be a "Blake or Kelly" win.

It should be a Cam or Kenzie win.

The show goes downhill because of voting for the coach not the artist

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

just my opinion

Kelly/Gihanna or Blake/Can

Kenzie Kelly is not a valid opinion

• Like 2