Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Nick.   

Not Larriah revealing that she read the spoilers for S20 🤣   Her and Desz were talking about it on her live and she said “they already have full teams and names for the next season”

Posted Images

6 hours ago, French20 said:

although nick is back, i think talent level will be an excellent season so that's normal 😏

I really like Nick. He had some of the best battles in S18, especially Joanna vs. Roderick ("When The Party's Over") and Allegra vs. Michael ("How Will I Know"). I think he really has an eye for the competition aspect of this show, as evident when he stole Thunderstorm in the KOs and ultimately led him to 3rd place. In comparison, John and Kelly's finalists were 4th and 5th place, respectively. 😌

 

Also, Michael's improvement between the blinds and battles was substantial (especially with that falsetto), thus showing how great of coach Nick actually is. 😍

 

Go On Flirting GIF by Nick Jonas

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, disney1024 said:

I like Nick. He had some of the best battles in S18, especially Joanna vs. Roderick and Allegra vs. Michael. I think he really has an eye for the competition aspect of this show, as evident when he stole Thunderstorm in the KOs and led him to 3rd place. In comparison, John and Kelly's finalists were 4th and 5th place, respectively. 😌

 

Also, Michael's improvement between the blinds and battles were substantial (especially with that falsetto) thus showing how great of coach Nick actually is. 😍

 

Go On Flirting GIF by Nick Jonas


Chefs Kiss Reaction GIF by Nick Jonas

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I really like Nick. He had some of the best battles in S18, especially Joanna vs. Roderick ("When The Party's Over") and Allegra vs. Michael ("How Will I Know"). I think he really has an eye for the competition aspect of this show, as evident when he stole Thunderstorm in the KOs and ultimately led him to 3rd place. In comparison, John and Kelly's finalists were 4th and 5th place, respectively. 😌

 

Also, Michael's improvement between the blinds and battles was substantial (especially with that falsetto), thus showing how great of coach Nick actually is. 😍

 

Go On Flirting GIF by Nick Jonas

The coaches (especially in the early rounds) spend like an hour tops with the two contestants. The voice vocal coaches are excellent though, and spend a lot of time with the contestants 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, seak05 said:

The coaches (especially in the early rounds) spend like an hour tops with the two contestants. The voice vocal coaches are excellent though, and spend a lot of time with the contestants 

They are mostly with them when the cameras are rolling because they need to create moments for tv, because this is as tv show after all. However, several contestants have said that  some coaches spend more time with them outside of that. Not to mention the coaches have given some great advise on camara as well.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, seak05 said:

The coaches (especially in the early rounds) spend like an hour tops with the two contestants. The voice vocal coaches are excellent though, and spend a lot of time with the contestants 

You still can't deny that Nick had some of the best battles in S18 or that Nick had an eye for the competition aspect of this show. 😉

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

IMO I feel like the talent this season has is way better then the past couple of seasons. Everything Idf loves we have a season of that! I cannot wait tbh! I’m just hoping the right people advance in the battles!


People say this every season. We haven’t even seen a single audition aired yet. LOL 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, disney1024 said:

I really like Nick. He had some of the best battles in S18, especially Joanna vs. Roderick ("When The Party's Over") and Allegra vs. Michael ("How Will I Know"). I think he really has an eye for the competition aspect of this show, as evident when he stole Thunderstorm in the KOs and ultimately led him to 3rd place. In comparison, John and Kelly's finalists were 4th and 5th place, respectively. 😌

 

Also, Michael's improvement between the blinds and battles was substantial (especially with that falsetto), thus showing how great of coach Nick actually is. 😍

 

Go On Flirting GIF by Nick Jonas

 

i fully agree with you that Nick made excellent battles and surely had the best team of season 18, and would surely have won if the talents had performed on stage and not at home because they did not were unable to showcase their talent in their home

 

but despite all that i found him a bit boring on auditions, hope he will be better this season

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, French20 said:

i fully agree with you that Nick made excellent battles and surely had the best team of season 18, and would surely have won if the talents had performed on stage and not at home because they did not were unable to showcase their talent in their home

I kinda disagree with you, I don't think the results would've changed drastically if the filming wasn't done at home. Todd still had the most amount of streams on iTunes for his original single, which means he was popular regardless (Toneisha was a distant second). Maybe Thunderstorm would've come in 2nd instead of Toneisha but Nick surely wouldn't have won. This is coming from someone who despised Todd and wanted Thunderstorm or Toneisha to win instead. 😒

Edited by disney1024
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I kinda disagree with you, I don't think the results would've changed drastically if the filming wasn't done at home. Todd still had the most amount of streams on iTunes for his original single, which means he was popular regardless (Toneisha was a distant second). Maybe Thunderstorm would've come in 2nd instead of Toneisha but Nick surely wouldn't have won. This is coming from someone who despised Todd and wanted Thunderstorm or Toneisha to win instead. 😒

"Numerous songs from Monday’s “The Voice” performance finale are charting prominently on US iTunes. One is making a particularly dominant impact. Todd Tilghman’s original single “Long Way Home” is currently #1 on the listing. It seized the throne from Luke Bryan’s “One Margarita,” which hit #1 following his performance on Sunday’s “American Idol” finale. Of “The Voice” tracks, fellow Team Blake member Toneisha Harris has the next-highest-ranking song. Her original single “My Superhero” is #15. Thunderstorm Artis’ original single “Sedona” directly follows at #16, ahead of CammWess’ “Save It For Tomorrow” at #30. Tilghman and coach Blake Shelton’s duet “Authority Song” is #46, and Micah Iverson’s “Butterflies,” the fifth of Monday’s original singles, is #55."

 

Source: https://headlineplanet.com/home/2020/05/19/the-voices-todd-tilghman-reaches-1-on-us-itunes-sales-chart-with-long-way-home/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...