The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I`m rooting for Cam to win as well now, but I`m not really feeling his and Blake coach/contestant relationship. They just seem very dry to each other, which is not usually the case when Blake has a contestant out of his lane. Maybe it`s just me, but either way the audience doesn`t care about this.

I think they've had very little time with contestants/coaches this season. This week was (I think) only the third time they've worked with the coaches in person 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I`m rooting for Cam to win as well now, but I`m not really feeling his and Blake coach/contestant relationship. They just seem very dry to each other, which is not usually the case when Blake has a contestant out of his lane. Maybe it`s just me, but either way the audience doesn`t care about this.

I’m not feeling any coach/contestant relationship from anyone outside of the contestants on Team Kelly. I’m sure this should come as no surprise to anyone though. :giggle:

• Like 1

IDF`s nerviousness won`t start until the last 20 minutes or so of the show tonight. We already know who`s getting the PVs, the IS is what matters tonight.

I would have said IDF wouldn`t mind Jordan taking it, but it seems like he was overall IDF`s least favorite last night, so maybe the outrage could return.

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

My predictions for the Finale after seeing last night...

Winner- Cam Anthony

Runner Up- Kenzie Wheeler

Third Place- Rachel Mac

Fourth Place- Gihanna Zoe

Fifth Place- Victor Solomon

Actually if i’m being honest I can totally see Kenzie getting third place... I can see someone like Rachel or IS Winner being Runner Up?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

IDF`s nerviousness won`t start until the last 20 minutes or so of the show tonight. We already know who`s getting the PVs, the IS is what matters tonight.

I would have said IDF wouldn`t mind Jordan taking it, but it seems like he was overall IDF`s least favorite last night, so maybe the outrage could return.

Do we for Team Nick though? 🤔 

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Do we for Team Nick though? 🤔 

I think Team Nick as a whole faltered last night, honestly, but Rachel still had a more positive reception. (The only thing  the Dana fans can hope is that the hated Fleetwood Mac cover possibly could cost her votes, but I doubt it).

When Rachel got into her final chorus, which was messy, I actually thought she was in danger this week, but Dana didn`t really convinced me that she deserved the vote either. (Then again, what can you do with that horrible song choice?).

I would still vote Dana through because of "Free Your Mind", but I don`t think this will be the case.

Edited by Misirlou

21 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Actually if i’m being honest I can totally see Kenzie getting third place... I can see someone like Rachel or IS Winner being Runner Up?

Yeah, cute teen girl, sounds country and does it for the most part, had a growth arc etc. That seems like the formula to success but something is missing for minivan. They've excused more pitch issues than she ever had for other teens before her. They seem to like Nick but still something isn't clicking. If Victor does gospel again, I can see her finish last tbh

Edited by colemanftw

35 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think they've had very little time with contestants/coaches this season. This week was (I think) only the third time they've worked with the coaches in person 

They work with the coaches every week. They just don’t film the whole thing or every single time.

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Dana didn`t really convinced me that she deserved the vote either. (Then again, what can you do with that horrible song choice?).

This is how I feel. But if she doesn’t get the PV and is in the IS, I think she’ll kill it tonight 

• Like 1

In Victor's defense, his performance is everything I expected based on his covers, he felt so comfortable and I felt every word he said.

Gospel singers are not the same, and neither are country / pop singers.

I want Cam to win, singers like him aren't seen every day but his coach doesn't seem to care about him and I hate that situation.

Kelly and John were crazy by their artists, Nick too but Blake no.

Things we know for sure:

- Cam, Kenzie, Victor and Rachel are getting the PV

- Gihanna and Pia are going home tonight.  

No need to thank me, I love contributing to this forum's happiness :lolwave: 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, echoap said:

Things we know for sure:

- Gihanna and Pia are going home tonight.  

Tragic but yeah I agree. 

10 minutes ago, pauwis said:

In Victor's defense, his performance is everything I expected based on his covers, he felt so comfortable and I felt every word he said.

Gospel singers are not the same, and neither are country / pop singers.

I want Cam to win, singers like him aren't seen every day but his coach doesn't seem to care about him and I hate that situation.

Kelly and John were crazy by their artists, Nick too but Blake no.

Maybe because he don't want Cam to win. Winners struck with shitty record deal that goes nowhere.

We heard from Ian beore some winners.

6 minutes ago, echoap said:

Things we know for sure:

- Gihanna are going home tonight

How Dare You Greta GIF

• Like 4

It’s gonna come down to IS song and if they kill it. I asked about how the trio affects voting in Live thread and they said 0% but talking to others who watched the show they were super turned off by that Fleetwood Mac trio and since it was last sadly that’s what they rememeber. Even Gihanna they were like she was good but what a train wreck In that trio. I actually thought she sang good in it you just couldn’t hear her over band and there was just something off about the blending. Good thing tho is people have short term memory and it’s about the now so that’s why I Day it comes down to IS tonight and yesterday was just fodder