The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

9 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Goddang it, i wasn't reading closely enough and i saw this quoted, and i thought you had reason to believe that it actually was s17 format 😔. Despite that, I agree, we have to manifest it. We need to put the ~positive energy~ into the Universe lmao

I have literally been replying to every single tweet on the show's official Twitter account in the past two weeks with a message to revert the live shows back to the way they were in S17, hoping that I can somehow help manifest that change. 🤞🏾

Make It Happen Manifest GIF by E!jim carrey typing GIFGoals Dreams GIF by My Mindful Year

Edited by disney1024
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Nick.   

Not Larriah revealing that she read the spoilers for S20 🤣   Her and Desz were talking about it on her live and she said “they already have full teams and names for the next season”

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

On Kelly's stacked team, I see battles as her ceiling.

Ironically, this is the only season so far where none of my top 3 snowflakes come from Team Kelly. That will probably change when the BAs air but this is still pretty unusual for me, considering that I'm a huge Team Kelly stan lol 😂

Kelly Clarkson Idk GIF by The Voice

13 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Ironically, this is the only season so far where none of my top 3 snowflakes come from Team Kelly. That will probably change when the BAs air but this is still pretty unusual for me, considering that I'm a huge Team Kelly stan lol 😂

Team Kelly is not my favorite either, but I can´t deny that it is the strongest of the season so far.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I have literally been replying to every single tweet on the show's official Twitter account in the past two weeks with a message to revert the live shows back to the way they were in S17, hoping that I can somehow help manifest that change. 🤞🏾

As has been pointed out, live shows during a pandemic are massively risky. So we are unlikely to get that many live shows. 

I actually think that one contestant per team tends to give us more diversity in the finalists genre type anyways. That said I think it would be cool to see them go back towards a season 13 format, where the coaches choose the playoffs top 3 per team, then we could go 12-8-5-1 in live shows

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

Kelly Clarkson Idk GIF by The Voice

But in S18 Kelly had a really weak team...

I rly want Anna, Kenzie, Gihanna, Halley and Gean to go thru!

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

4 more weeks till idf melts after getting these battle pairings and results🙂

4 more weeks till we find out that:

• Kelly dropped Kenzie
  • Blake dropped Cam
  • John drops Victor
  • Nick drops Zae and Dana.
  • Ethan Lively advances
Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 13
17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

For the ones that have attended tapings lol. Did any of the contestants you saw play instruments in their blinds? 

Savanna Woods, Aaron K, and JD Casper all played guitars, with JD also apparently playing a suitcase drum. 😅

• Thanks 2
4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

For the ones that have attended tapings lol. Did any of the contestants you saw play instruments in their blinds? 

I attended the third taping, and I saw three acts, at least, who played instruments.  Coincidentally, all were no-chair-turns.  Madison Corvello and Conner Snow played guitars, and Almond & Olive played banjos.  All of the chair-turners, however, were instrument-free.

Edited by Rodney
  • Thanks 1