The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

14 minutes ago, echoap said:

Mmmm... Gihanna can do exactly what Anna does and more, she's very versatile (a good example of this is Gihanna’s audition song), and from what I've seen, Gihanna has more stage presence as well. So If Kelly ends up preferring Gihanna at some point, that would be totally justified imo. 

I think Gihanna might be my favorite on Team Kelly. Good luck to her in the Battles and Knockouts!

• Like 3
  • Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, echoap said:

Mmmm... Gihanna can do exactly what Anna does and more, she's very versatile (a good example of this is Gihanna’s audition song), and from what I've seen, Gihanna has more stage presence as well. So If Kelly ends up preferring Gihanna at some point, that would be totally justified imo. 

I do prefer her to Anna btw, so I would have no problem with her winning that battle. That being said, I don´t think the other 3 would let Anna go home if she loses.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Mehhew said:

Why are y’all so mean?? Anna Grace probably has one of the best voices this season. She has one of the biggest chances of not only making it far in the show, but having a successful career. 

3 hours ago, sheepluver46 said:

You don’t have to bring one artist down because one may do better on the show. 

Hey y'all! Anna Grace is one of my favorites this season! I don't know whether you've been on IDF long, but contestants like her tend to be really loved on here! The reason that people are saying that she likely won't make it far is just because a large demographic of people (who predominantly use facebook :haha:) don't like people like Anna Grace (see: Julia Cooper last season). While most of us would love to see her go far, from experience, we've found that oftentimes, contestants like her don't get far, so we're just setting expectations. 

Edited by QueenCami
  • Sad 1
36 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I really think you guys should chill and wait until battles come to actually decide who is going to make through the playoffs. LMFAOOA we just got blind spoilers and you guys are already predicting💀🤣. But ya we should wait until battles/knockouts!

this is IDF every season :haha:. I'm surprised we don't have many predictions for the winner yet; by this point, I expected at least 10 posts about it!

• Haha 5
11 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I really love Rachel! She has some great covers on her Instagram.

Some of Rachel's covers are country songs (e.g. Colder Weather) so if she brings those vibes to The Voice, she could go pretty far on Team Nick. 😊

11 hours ago, Blirel said:

Does anyone else love Rachel and Zae the most? Not sure if either will go far especially Rachel being a 1 chair turn

Jake Hoot was a one-chair-turn, just saying... 😜

Edited by disney1024
16 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Some of Rachel's covers are country songs (e.g. Jolene) so if she brings those vibes to The Voice, she could go pretty far on Team Nick. 😊

It was “Jolene” by Ray LaMontagne (Queen Addison posted a comment!), but your point still holds true as she has a cover of “Burning House” by Cam on there.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It was “Jolene” by Ray LaMontagne (Queen Addison posted a comment!), but your point still holds true as she has a cover of “Burning House” by Cam on there.

Oh lol but she definitely still has country vibes 😅

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

She could be molded into whichever genre Nick wants her to go in. I’m really excited for her and hope she at least wins her battle.

right! i actually have a pre-season spreadsheet (LOL), and i put the genre of the contestants, and for her, she kind of rode the line between pop and country, so i was struggling to pick between the two. i ended up just writing them both 🙂 

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

right! i actually have a pre-season spreadsheet (LOL), and i put the genre of the contestants, and for her, she kind of rode the line between pop and country, so i was struggling to pick between the two. i ended up just writing them both 🙂 

I think she's more country folk with some indie vibes. 🤔

If anything, her main genre would definitely be folk. She's not poppy enough for me. 🧐

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Mehhew said:

Does anyone know when the mentors get announced? 

I don't think it's possible to find that out until the show actually airs. Unless a contestant thanks their team's mentor in their goodbye speech during the battles (e.g. Jamal thanked Bebe in S18), it's not likely for us to know about them before the show actually announces them itself. 🧐

Edited by disney1024
1 minute ago, Dom said:

does anyone know what the format of this season will be? 

Probably the same, but anyone's guess is as good as mine sooooooo:

We going back to S17 format!(Me just dreaming, but screw me for manifesting I guess)

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

We going back to S17 format!(Me just dreaming, but screw me for manifesting I guess)

Mood.

I just wish the show would at least go from the top 17 -> 13 -> 9 -> 5, but screw contestants getting exposure, am I right? 🙄

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I really hope this happens. 3 weeks is just nonsense.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I really hope this happens. 3 weeks is just nonsense.

They had a good reason for S19 bc COVID delayed their filming schedule. It wasn't safe to film earlier in the year. 😪

However, S20 is on schedule thus far (🤞🏾) so there should be no reason for them to shorten the live shows this time around. 😌

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic