The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 hours ago, QueenCami said:

For real though? I thought her performance of You Are The Reason was STUNNING, and I wouldn't have minded if she got the PV after that performance. I know some may disagree, but that's my opinion. If not for robegate and the poor song choices, she prob would have gotten into the finale for sure, given that she made M3 even with the whole scandal.

Many people ignore the fact that her performance of “You Are the Reason” was one of the best of the night. She deserved PV after that and she might have been able to get if it wasn’t for her coach... 😕

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Many people ignore the fact that her performance of “You Are the Reason” was one of the best of the night. She deserved PV after that and she might have been able to get if it wasn’t for her coach... 😕

Yeah, but then Chris or Kirk likely would’ve been in the Instant Save with Kennedy + MaKenzie and then we for sure wouldn’t have had a shot of getting either of them in the finale when both has been consistently decent or better vocally. 

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Yeah, but then Chris or Kirk likely would’ve been in the Instant Save with Kennedy + MaKenzie and then we for sure wouldn’t have had a shot of getting either of them in the finale when both has been consistently decent or better vocally. 

if Kirk got a bro country song for his IS, do you think he still would have beaten both Kennedy/MaKenzie?

50 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

if Kirk got a bro country song for his IS, do you think he still would have beaten both Kennedy/MaKenzie?

I don’t think it’s unlikely, since he would’ve been the only Team Blake rep whereas Kennedy + MaKenzie could have split the JHud vote (and JHud is a significantly less popular coach than Blake to begin with), though at the very least I doubt Kirk would have finished last in the Instant Save voting wise.

6 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

Then they shouldn’t have signed a contract to be the Voice’s label of record. There have to have been opportunities to get out of the relationship. There’s no way the original agreement was for 20 seasons. 

Only RR know the reason for them to stay put.

10 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Speaking of this live, the contestants in it were VERY VERY VERY VERY (and I’m not exaggerating) excited about Victor’s song for next week. 

Dance Party Dancing GIF

1 hour ago, snoopy2003 said:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

🤑🤠🥳👸🏆

I bet you a dollar the cowboy and the queen will win the voice.

I bet you  3 dollars the cowboy is a clown and the winner is Gihanna.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

True, but look at all of the snowflake carnage captured in this fascinating photo. 

hF7nC5g.png

What is you favorite reaction in this photo? For me, it’s Sarah looking like she’s doing the math in her head. I’ll bet she thought Kennedy would get the last spot, and she’d have a chance to sing for the instant save. She knew she was screwed, because even if she sang for the save, she wasn’t beating Kennedy. Makenzie’s facial distortion is pretty good too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What is you favorite reaction in this photo? For me, it’s Sarah looking like she’s doing the math in her head. I’ll bet she thought Kennedy would get the last spot, and she’d have a chance to sing for the instant save. She knew she was screwed, because even if she sang for the save, she wasn’t beating Kennedy. Makenzie’s facial distortion is pretty good too. 

Reagan ~ smiling and pretending to be happy when she knows she’s screwed.

• Like 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Reagan ~ smiling and pretending to be happy when she knows she’s screwed.

I’m not sure she wasn’t fine with going home after everything that had happened the previous week. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m not sure she wasn’t fine with going home after everything that had happened the previous week. 

True. I wish I was on IDF at the time to see the reactions.

Edited by Bk1234

55 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

S30 Coach Line Up:

Brynn Cartelli

Cassadee Pope

Kenzie Wheeler

Jake Hoot/Chris Blue/Chevel Shepherd

Hosts: Kelly Clarkson & Blake Shelton

😎

Your dream line up:

Kelly

Kelly

Kelly

Kelly

Host: Kelly

TPTB: Kelly

Contestants: Kelly

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

True. I wish I was on IDF at the time to see the reactions.

It was unlike anything we’ve ever seen. There were several threads about it, all moving so fast, it was impossible to keep up. This went on for about a week. Social media was really brutal. If she would have gotten a finale spot, it would have been really bad, honestly. They’d still be talking about it. 

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

They all probably thought it was going to go to Kennedy. It`s hilarious.

Kennedy= Forced smile, probably thought it was hers. If not, then Mackenzie.

Mackenzie = Same as Kennedy. She probably knew she had no chance against her in the IS

Reagan = Another forced smile. She knew she was gone.

Kymberli = Visibly surprised but as a whole the only one that seems geniuenly happy for him

Sarah = Another one who seemed visibly surprised. Her expressions read "Wait, what?"

Chris = : D

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, David68 said:

Your dream line up:

Kelly

Kelly

Kelly

Kelly

Host: Kelly

TPTB: Kelly

Contestants: Kelly

How’d you know!!?? But you gotta throw Blake in somewhere, I love them together!!!

Kelly is litteraly the best coach bc she helps her artist after the show (if they want it)!!

She took Brynn on tour where she also had Chevel, Kymberli, DR, & Abby Cates (I think that’s all). She has sang with Jake and Kaleb also bringing them on her show. She has helped Hello Sunday! She has helped Chevel by aiding her through her EP also funding the whole project!! There is so much more!!

Edited by snoopy2003

2 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

How’d you know!!?? But you gotta throw Blake in somewhere, I love them together!!!

Kelly is litteraly the best coach bc she helps her artist after the show (if they want it)!!

She took Brynn on tour where she also had Chevel, Kymberli, DR, & Abby Cates (I think that’s all). She has sang with Jake and Kaleb also bringing them on her show. She has helped Hello Sunday! She has helped Chevel by aiding her through her EP also funding the whole project!! There is so much more!!

Fair 👍🏽

• Like 4