The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I have a feeling knockouts might be her ceiling

It might be possible,since she´s not exactly the strongest vocalist, but I dig her artistry. 

Btw, who are some of IDF´s favorites in general so far? I know Anna Grace is perhaps the IDF snowflake so far, but who else?

Also, did more of a deep dive on Ghianna and she is great. Very polished for her age and a great match for Kelly. That being said, she is on a strong team, so lets see what happens. IDF is definitely going to root for her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJEr5A2B5_X/

Also discovered more of Jordan on Team Blake. I don't expect this guy to be popular here, but he is right up my alley. Hope he sticks around.

I’m most excited for Dana and Lindsay Joan 100%

Dana is a total powerhouse and Lindsay just seems like an original pop artist to me...I feel like we haven’t had someone like that go far in the show in a while, and I’m hoping she changes that!! Her voice is one of the best this season 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Also, did more of a deep dive on Ghianna and she is great. Very polished for her age and a great match for Kelly. That being said, she is on a strong team, so lets see what happens. IDF is definitely going to root for her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJEr5A2B5_X/

Also discovered more of Jordan on Team Blake. I don't expect this guy to be popular here, but he is right up my alley. Hope he sticks around.

Wow I didn't check Gihanna before but she rly is good

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Kelly easily has the best team Kenzie Anna Gean And Gihanna is her top contenders I just hope she keeps Gihanna and let Gean fight it out in the save if that’s a thing this season. 

I wouldn´t be surprised if most of the steals are used for her team.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I wouldn´t be surprised if most of the steals are used for her team.

That would require coaches to save their steals. The teams are in a rotation during battles, and the coaches nearly always use most of the steals by the end of the first taping. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

That would require coaches to save their steals. The teams are in a rotation during battles, and the coaches nearly always use most of the steals by the end of the first taping. 

If they do only 1 steal due to the retirement of the 4 way KO (which is still rumored, no confirmation yet), hopefully they´ll be more careful with them and wait for the best. It´s too much to ask, but we can dream lol.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I don't wish Cam to be stolen because it will hurt his chances in making the finale or even winning the show with the other coaches especially with John or Nick.

Except you're clearly forgetting that Blake has Avery on his team, who is extremely talented based on his social media. If Minivan has an option between a four-chair-turn white male country artist and a three-chair black R&B guy on Team Blake, who do you think they'll get behind? 🤨

It's a bit too early to say but Avery would most likely be tough competition for Cam. Assuming the same live shows format is still in effect this season (it better not be though 🙄), Cam is more likely to make the finale on a weaker team that doesn't already have an obvious frontrunner. This season, that would be Team Legend, not Team Blake or Team Kelly. 😌

8 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

It's a bit too early to say but Avery would most likely be tough competition for Cam. Assuming the same live shows format is still in effect this season (it better not be though 🙄), Cam is more likely to make the finale on a weaker team that doesn't already have an obvious frontrunner. This season, that would be Team Legend, not Team Blake or Team Kelly. 😌

If it was S17, Cam definitely has a good shot of making the finale on Team Blake. The live shows format was so much better then. COVID delayed the filming schedule for S19 but that isn't the case yet for S20. So TPTB better not shorten the live shows again or keep the stupid team quotas format!!! 😤

Edited by disney1024

16 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Except you're clearly forgetting that Blake has Avery on his team, who is extremely talented based on his social media. If Minivan has an option between a four-chair-turn white male country artist and a three-chair black R&B guy on Team Blake, who do you think they'll get behind? 🤨

You think Cam is safer on Team Legend? lol

• Haha 1

Just now, FloorWax said:

You think Cam is safer on Team Legend? lol

Let's picture a scenario where Cam gets let go in the Knockouts (which is very unlikely to happen, he's no JusJon), and he gets stolen by Team Legend. Going into the playoffs, if he doesn't get PV, I don't think he can rely on John's save, because John will still have his favorites by then. On Team Blake, he's almost guaranteed to at least make semis. 

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic