The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

11 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I wish I can be as content as that with Corey, but dammit I need a Kelly-Corey duet ASAP!

Manifesting this! They would sound AMAZING together.

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Cam has been by far the most hyped contestant across all Social media (if we count them all). If Kenzie wins, expect meltdowns from IDF (Since now most are starting to believe Cam could actually win), Twitter, IG, Youtube, and even folks in FB could be mad.

Given the inmense support he has from his fellow contestants (He had been their favorite and most mentioned person for the win by far), it wouldnt surprise me if a few of them call it a robbery. Deion and Denisha definitely would for once lol.

Keegan would likely join them, considering he said "I would have sued" in the comments on the IG post announcing Cam had made it.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Manifesting this! They would sound AMAZING together.

I need Corey in the finale for two reasons: 

1. The Kelly-Corey duet that would be *chef's kiss*
  2. To ensure Corey gets a compilation video so my lazy ass doesn't have to dig through YouTube to rewatch all his performances in one sitting
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

2. To ensure Corey gets a compilation video so my lazy ass doesn't have to dig through YouTube to rewatch all his performances in one sitting

Imagine them on Piece by Piece. I know that song is probably verboten to Kelly now, but man. That would be a duet for the ages.

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Not me manifesting this despite knowing this would be my reaction from the first note:

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Pete himself recommended that song for Corey during their IG Live interview. As Pete would put it, "wouldn't that be something?"

Just now, VintageVoice said:

you could've just said "rip my heart out and curb stomp it" while you're trying to emotionally destroy me like this

"I watched you die, I heard you cry every night in your sleep" (Kelly sings)

(Corey comes in) - "I was so young, you should have known better than to lean on me"

(Both come in) "You never thought of anyone else, you just saw your pain"

(Power notes from both) "And now I cry in the middle of the night! OVER THE SAME DAMN THINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

Imagine hearing that in full.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

(Corey comes in) - "I was so young, you should have known better than to lean on me"

(Power notes from both) "And now I cry in the middle of the night! OVER THE SAME DAMN THINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

tenor.gif

36 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Corey + Kelly would sound great together, and so would Gihanna and Kelly, imo. Tho two pop powerhouses together would sound SO good! I wish both Corey and Gihanna could be in the finale, cause a Corey/Kelly emotional duet and a Kelly/Gihanna powerhouse one would make my whole year!

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I got chills stop it! 🥶

Cam having to duet with Blake instead of John (or even Kelly) is tragic. Kenzie will probably do better with Kelly than he would with Blake. Rachel and Nick might be nice but any of the other three would probably be better for her. I don't think she will make the finale but if she does Dana singing with Nick would be funny. Her and Kelly would've been epic

• Like 2

I think likeliest Ian/Jim scenario will come room Team Nick. Id actually prefer Nick to have 2 contestants than Kelly 🌚 I’d much rather a finale with Rachel and Dana than one with Kenzie and Corey. 

But man this IS is gonna be insaneeee.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I think likeliest Ian/Jim scenario will come room Team Nick. Id actually prefer Nick to have 2 contestants than Kelly 🌚 I’d much rather a finale with Rachel and Dana than one with Kenzie and Corey.

At least it would be something new and refreshing if Nick or Kelly (with the latter being more likely) got two contestants to the end.  In nineteen completed seasons, only three coaches have ever pulled off having multiple contestants at the end -- Blake (seasons three, four, nine, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, eighteen, and nineteen), Pharrell (season eight), and that man (seasons five, seven, and eleven).  I've been jonesing to see a new coach pull off having at least two in the finale for years now, and not Blake again.

Kelly's definitely in with a good shot of finally being the fourth coach to do it, and being the first female coach to do it, to boot.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

At least it would be something new and refreshing if Nick or Kelly (with the latter being more likely) got two contestants to the end.  In nineteen completed seasons, only three coaches have ever pulled off having multiple contestants at the end -- Blake (almost every season), Pharrell (season eight), and that man (seasons five, seven, and eleven).  I've been jonesing to see a new coach pull off having at least two in the finale for years now, and not Blake again.

Kelly's definitely in with a good shot of finally being the fourth coach to do it, and being the first female coach to do it, to boot.

This is true!! Lol and I hope one of the coaches points this out to him😂😂

• Like 1

Do all of you think that Jordan with a country ballad like cover me up , remember when , I’m already there  and Jordan really delivers and gives his best performance and has a moment like how Sundance , Jake , and chevel had a moment in the semifinals ,can Jordan in that scenario get PV over cam . I think if Jordan does not do a country ballad and has a performance similar to his live playoffs , then cam has the PV in the bag , but I genuinely don’t think I can say the same this if Jordan does do a country ballad.