The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

24 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Deion revealed his KO song would’ve been Tennessee Whiskey .

He would have done SO well with this song! His runs would have been immaculate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

I would guess it's "Before You Go." She has a STUNNING cover of part of it on her instagram, it's actually what originally made me a fan of her pre-show! Crossing my fingers she doesn't have to use it today though. If she does, she's got all the votes I can put in in five minutes.

Pete KO

Just now, Misirlou said:

Since Pete already did it, I don`t think that`ll be it. I`ts probably the old reliable "Someone You Loved".

lmao, completely forgot about that, ignore me

Just now, thevoiceisthetop said:

Unless it’s hold me while you wait

I dont really know Lewis Capaldi's music so the one that came to mind was the overdone song lol. If she does another one other than Someone you Loved, it would be cool though.

3 minutes ago, pauwis said:

I mean, this is totally unnecessary. Team Legend (sadly) will be fighting for fourth place! (hopefully)

Its not the final placements, its to not have his finalist be another R&B guy like last two seasons. TPTB wants variety sometimes.

It seems they are banking on Ryleigh to be the finalist. and she had a triple KO steal so the story makes sense.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I feel like Nick is the only one with a really clear top 2/bottom 3 (now watch me be wrong).

Kelly has a really clear top 3, but all 3 have their strengths and could see it going any way (well Kenzie will be top). 

Blake has a very clear top 1 (🙏) and three other strong contenders all with their own pluses/minuses 

John has 4 good singers, but all have good cases to go through, and a chance to go home.

regardless, because of format & it’s a strong cast, we’ll be saying goodbye to a minimum of two people tonight who legitimately did well last night. 

Edited by seak05
  • Sad 2

If Cam  ends up winning it`s probably gonna suck for the other three:

• John got blocked from him
  • Nick used his only block and got rejected
  • Kelly was the only one that didn`t turn around for him (and made some questionable turns later).

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If Cam  ends up winning it`s probably gonna suck for the other three:

• John got blocked from him
  • Nick used his only block and got rejected
  • Kelly was the only one that didn`t turn around for him (and made some questionable turns later).

lol nice observation!

18 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I feel like Nick is the only one with a really clear top 2/bottom 3 (now watch me be wrong).

Kelly has a really clear top 3, but all 3 have their strengths and could see it going any way (well Kenzie will be top). 

Blake has a very clear top 1 (🙏) and three other strong contenders all with their own pluses/minuses 

John has 4 good singers, but all have good cases to go through, and a chance to go home.

regardless, because of format & it’s a strong cast, we’ll be saying goodbye to a minimum of two people tonight who legitimately did well last night. 

I'm not feeling good about Jordan. He did his thing last night but I dont know if Blake will be inclined to save him since we have Pete.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Its not the final placements, its to not have his finalist be another R&B guy like last two seasons.

Maybe, but it still doesn't make sense to me

23 hours ago, British Man said:

And then ya girl Gihanna comes in and swoops the PV on Team Kelly

i wish she would.

Gihanna's been my favorite since the blinds.

24 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

F VICTOR GETS PV- I think John will save Pia and then Ryleigh would win wildcard IF Corey doesn’t get saved

Yeah but that's not happening...we're gettting a Pia and Ryleigh top 2 YAAAAAS

I don't mind Victor moving on but I need Ryleigh to move on I genuienely do lol. Pia moving on via coach save if Ryleigh gets PV would be a nice surprise. Victor would possibly win the WC if that's the case

Final predictions:

TEAM KELLY:

PV: Kenzie

CS: Corey

WC: Gihanna

TEAM LEGEND:

PV: Ryleigh

CS: Victor

WC: Pia

TEAM NICK:

PV: Dana

CS: Rachel

WC: Devan

TEAM BLAKE:

PV: Cam

CS: Jordan

WC: Pete

WC winner: Probably Gihanna, given Pete`s apparently terrible song choice.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Final predictions:

TEAM KELLY:

PV: Kenzie

CS: Corey

WC: Gihanna

TEAM LEGEND:

PV: Ryleigh

CS: Victor

WC: Pia

TEAM NICK:

PV: Dana

CS: Rachel

WC: Devan

TEAM BLAKE:

PV: Cam

CS: Jordan

WC: Pete

WC winner: Probably Gihanna, given Pete`s apparently terrible song choice.

looks like i wont see Anna anymore