The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I think that does it, Victor is being bussed. Even if he survives tonight, he will get another upbeat song next week.

Yeah he made it pretty clear he hasn’t been digging the songs they chose for him lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Gihanna is singing Lewis Capaldi for the Instant Save!

IF she has to lmao

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

"Someone You Loved" I predict.

Or maybe something less known idk.

I would guess it's "Before You Go." She has a STUNNING cover of part of it on her instagram, it's actually what originally made me a fan of her pre-show! Crossing my fingers she doesn't have to use it today though. If she does, she's got all the votes I can put in in five minutes.

Ignore me I forgot Pete sang this in the knockouts LMAO

Edited by QueenCami

40 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Victor`s expression changed completely when they told him the band was louder than him. He seems a bit worried now. Which sucks considering it was out of his control.

45 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Victor says he doesn't love his IS song. I doubt he'll sing it but still

41 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I think that does it, Victor is being bussed. Even if he survives tonight, he will get another upbeat song next week.

38 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Yeah he made it pretty clear he hasn’t been digging the songs they chose for him lol

I mean, this is totally unnecessary. Team Legend (sadly) will be fighting for fourth place! (hopefully)

Just now, QueenCami said:

I would guess it's "Before You Go." She has a STUNNING cover of part of it on her instagram, it's actually what originally made me a fan of her pre-show! Crossing my fingers she doesn't have to use it today though. If she does, she's got all the votes I can put in in five minutes.

Since Pete already did it, I don`t think that`ll be it. I`ts probably the old reliable "Someone You Loved".

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

Pete KO

Just now, thevoiceisthetop said:

Unless it’s hold me while you wait

I dont really know Lewis Capaldi's music so the one that came to mind was the overdone song lol. If she does another one other than Someone you Loved, it would be cool though.