The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

It doesn`t mean anything, honestly, it`s just a fun fact. At the end of the day, Blake stood up for Pete, for all of his team members, so it`s still anybody`s game for the save other than Cam, who`s getting the PV.

I was more reflecting on the fact that all four of them standing reflected their performance vs just Blake standing for Pete and I know a lot of people although they loved Pete’s performance it was the least favorite from Team Blake so it all correlates I hope I’m wrong as I really enjoy his performances and want to see what else he’s got 

Just now, VoiceSelf12 said:

dw if Zania gets a chance to sing the WC, she’s got this! 

I don't think so tbh, even with a good playoffs performance she would've struggled with the vote against TeamBlake and Corey/Gihanna

7 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

tbh i agree with them about the Victor part, the man has been good but he hasn’t wowed me yet. While Pia, Ryleigh, and Zania all in the past have shown me what they can do. Sure Zania wasn’t the best last night but it was her song choice atleast she has been wowing us pre lives. Victor only had a great blind tbh.

Exactly! Victor is basic. Ryleigh and Pia deserve to make it more!

1 minute ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

dw if Zania gets a chance to sing the WC, she’s got this! 

No Team Legend member stands a chance when singing for the WC. Bailey was the exception because she's country. Nobody on his team this season is Minivan material. John's getting 5th.

Posted (edited)

Also, given how the show has kissed Ariana's arse this season before her debut, chances are we might be getting another one of her songs next week. And given how they have distributed them among contestants, Kenzie's probably getting it.

Hell, Pete's infamous IS save song tonight could be from her.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

Just now, Misirlou said:

Also, given how the show has kissed Ariana's arse this season before her debut, chances are we might be getting another one of her songs next week. And given how they have distributed them among contestants, Kenzie's probably getting it.

Or Pete this night

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Hell, Pete's infamous IS save song tonight could be from her.

Pete Mroz - 34+35 (The Voice Performance)

We’re not ready :wub:

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Pete Mroz - 34+35 (The Voice Performance)

We’re not ready :wub:

I said that yesterday and I can't imagine Pete's level of embarrassment.

My other options for him: Lizzo, The Weeknd

• Like 1

Just now, BlaqueWorldPartyOn said:

If Dana and Rachael get PV/CS who do you think will get the wild card spot? Jose Andrew or Devan? I’m leaning towards Devan despite his performance only because he got the votes to be the 4way knockout save 

Devan

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Could be, but Jake and Chevel easily won their seasons without even trying and they were Team Kelly. Minivan adored them. They dont like Kenzie nearly as much.

I wouldn't say that about Chevel though. She showed versatility, excelled on upbeat songs, and showed a tremendous growth arc. Although I suspect Chevel probably had a big lead over Chris, it wasn't a battle won "easily," imo. 

Honestly, Am I the only one who liked Victor's performance last night?

He got standing O and I get it, it's so hard to sing while dancing and he did it very well. The only issue might been a little bit of bandzilla but I like the vocal tricks and are executed well.

Tbh it's 20x better than my girl

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I wouldn't say that about Chevel though. She showed versatility, excelled on upbeat songs, and showed a tremendous growth arc. Although I suspect Chevel probably had a big lead over Chris, it wasn't a battle won "easily," imo. 

I believe she had very high numbers despite never closing a show and changing it up every week (Minivan usually likes stability). But @TeamAudraprobably knows her journey more than I do.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jyn Mycle said:

He got standing O and I get it, it's so hard to sing while dancing and he did it very well. The only issue might been a little bit of bandzilla but I like the vocal tricks and are executed well.

After re-listening it, I agree. It`s a hard song, but in the end he pulled it off. That was no trainwreck. Wouldn`t give him the PV tonight, but I won`t mind seeing him moving on.

3 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

You, @Hamza Tufail and me

• Like 1