The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Shockingly, the only Team Blake member that I see moving on ONLY through the coach save is Pete. Cam’s getting PV, and I feel like Jordan and Anna have a shot at winning the wildcard if they’re in it, but if Pete’s song is that bad, I have a feeling he won’t easily win it. Considering they were last last night, they probably are getting the IS pimp spot, so maybe that’ll help them (especially Pete if he ends up in the WC)

Team Nick is DOA when it comes to wildcard, idk since when we’ve had such a clear Top 2 for a team but that’s it this season, and no shade to any of the other 3 guys, they’re great, but Dana and Rachel are Nick’s crystal clear top 2 and the audience +the coaches know it.

Team Kelly could be a threat for wildcard too. Especially if Corey/Kenzie end up there. Gihanna could also be a threat but it depends on who she’s up against.

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

lol I never got the point of this. Is this a good representation of who will get more votes orrr?

Yes and no.  It showed that Todd and Carter were way ahead of everyone else in their seasons, but it also had some misleading numbers for others.  For example, Bailey was overwhelmingly leading the trends for Team Legend, but John got the public vote both times.  Worth the Wait was trending high for Team Blake, but still didn't get his public vote.  And Cami led for Team Kelly, but Desz still got the vote both times.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Shockingly, the only Team Blake member that I see moving on ONLY through the coach save is Pete. Cam’s getting PV, and I feel like Jordan and Anna have a shot at winning the wildcard if they’re in it, but if Pete’s song is that bad, I have a feeling he won’t easily win it. Considering they were last last night, they probably are getting the IS pimp spot, so maybe that’ll help them (especially Pete if he ends up in the WC)

Yeah, if Pete doesn`t get the CS, he`s done. Depending what Jordan`s WC song is, he could get it. (I hope it`s something like last night if he`s in that position).

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, if Pete doesn`t get the CS, he`s done. Depending what Jordan`s WC song is, he could get it. (I hope it`s something like last night if he`s in that position).

I concur and Jordan outshone him in the lives and will get Wild Card IMO even Anna I feel made a bigger impact overall I watched Pete’s live where he said his wife picked both Pat Benatar and the Louis Cipaldi (sp?)  song which I had thought he got bussed but he chose this route hopefully not to his demise I just think had he come out in the lives with a stronger song he could have easily pushed thru to the lives guess we’ll have to wait and see! 

9 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Considering they were last last night, they probably are getting the IS pimp spot

I think the teams order isn't always the same as the IS, I remember last season's 5th spot IS being completely different 

Just now, AliXRose said:

I think the teams order isn't always the same as the IS, I remember last season's 5th spot IS being completely different 

It can definitely change, but I was basing it off of last season’s playoffs, considering Team Legend closed the playoffs, was the last one to have their results announced, and Bailey closed off the IS. As for the semis, i THINK Jim/Ian was the last result announced and Ian closed off the IS for semis? But I don’t remember well. Either way, the pimp spot will definitely help whoever gets it

1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

I’m so curious to see who Blake and Kelly save

I feel like Blake will pick Anna maybe to give Ryleigh and Rachel some competition if they all make it to finals almost like having a woman rep as he mentioned when he saved her but I think Jordan is most deserving of the save and even though I’m a huge Pete fan last night didn’t do it and I think Blake may not save him due to the optics.

On Team Kelly it’s so stacked but I feel like she will save Corey as she’s chosen him twice already and his competitor has been saved (I.e Gihanna this time) Zaes performance last night I don’t think was enough for Coaches Svae or Wildcard spot IMO 

I wouldn't mind any of Team Blake members to get the WC honestly. They're all so freakin' good last nighttt

And yeah same sentiments above, I am so so nervous for the results tonight. I just hope the best for all the contestants tonight, they all did their absolute best and am proud of them! Also, it was honestly so inspiring seeing them up on that stage

• Like 2

As much as I like her, I'm not confident about Gihanna's fate. I think she'll sing for the WC but eventually lose it, unless it comes down to Gihanna (40) vs. Anna Grace (60) imo

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

It can definitely change, but I was basing it off of last season’s playoffs, considering Team Legend closed the playoffs, was the last one to have their results announced, and Bailey closed off the IS. As for the semis, i THINK Jim/Ian was the last result announced and Ian closed off the IS for semis? But I don’t remember well. Either way, the pimp spot will definitely help whoever gets it

No, Carter and Ben were the last result announced, so Ben should've been the last one to go.  But instead, they put him first and let Ian close it out instead.  That was how and when I knew that the fix was in to get Blake two people for the finale.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

As much as I like her, I'm not confident about Gihanna's fate

I'm scared, but I already prayed for that one. I am so proud of the girl lol many thought she'd have a high chance to tank her live performance pre-live show but she killed it. All you gotta do is hope and believe at this point ;)

and I'm not giving up until it really is done

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 6

Just now, sydneysam said:

I'm scared, but I already prayed for that one. I am so proud of the girl lol many thought she'd tank her live performance pre-live show but she killed it. All you gotta do is hope and believe at this point ;)

She’s getting that PV. 😊

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

No, Carter and Ben were the last result announced, so Ben should've been the last one to go.  But instead, they put him first and let Ian close it out instead.  That was how and when I knew that the fix was in to get Blake two people for the finale.

Yeah that's what I remember as well. Maybe this time the order won't matter that much cause I can see Corey winning even if he goes 2nd lol

• Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

I'm scared, but I already prayed for that one. I am so proud of the girl lol many thought she'd tank her live performance pre-live show but she killed it. All you gotta do is hope and believe at this point ;)

#GihforPV

• Like 1

As for Anna Grace, I think there's three scenarios :

1. Chloe Hogan : instantly eliminated despite giving one of the best performances of the night
  2. Joanna Serenko : she wins the WC spot thanks to good vocals + the team Blake advantage
  3. Cami Clune : gets the CS in the biggest plot twist ever 
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

As for Anna Grace, I think there's three scenarios :

1. Chloe Hogan : instantly eliminated despite giving one of the best performances of the night
  2. Joanna Serenko : she wins the WC spot thanks to good vocals + the team Blake advantage
  3. Cami Clune : gets the CS in the biggest plot twist ever 

Scenario 2 please! In that scenario, she goes through & we get one more performance from her.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

They`re obviously pimping their coaches, but at least it`s happening. It`ll be nice to see them back.

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Nobody cares probably, but there were 5 four coach standing ovations last night: Victor, Dana, Jordan, Anna and Cam.

This is why I fell Jordan Cam and Anna are safe and Pete will go home despite him being one of my faves )); 

3 minutes ago, BlaqueWorldPartyOn said:

This is why I fell Jordan Cam and Anna are safe and Pete will go home despite him being one of my faves )); 

It doesn`t mean anything, honestly, it`s just a fun fact. At the end of the day, Blake stood up for Pete, for all of his team members, so it`s still anybody`s game for the save other than Cam, who`s getting the PV.

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Please strut out.

tbh i agree with them about the Victor part, the man has been good but he hasn’t wowed me yet. While Pia, Ryleigh, and Zania all in the past have shown me what they can do. Sure Zania wasn’t the best last night but it was her song choice atleast she has been wowing us pre lives. Victor only had a great blind tbh.

• Like 1