CS: Dana

WC: Andrew

Team Blake:

PV: Cam

CS: TPTB Scenario - Anna

WC: Jordan

Corey wins WC.

I went into the 4 way knockout results with these thoughts

"If Savanna wins, I'll be slightly upset it's not Carolina, but I'll understand because Savanna was the best out of the 4"

"If Carolina wins, I'll be elated"

"If Emma wins, I'll be slightly annoyed, however, her tone is very nice, so I'm sure I'll be fine."

"And there's no way in HAIL that Devan will win."

Honey, I had a big storm coming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, British Man said:

"If Savanna wins, I'll be slightly upset it's not Carolina, but I'll understand because Savanna was the best out of the 4"

"If Emma wins, I'll be slightly annoyed, however, her tone is very nice, so I'm sure I'll be fine."

tonight will be interesting..

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Stats and maybe a bit of hope. Here's my final predictions for tonight:

Team Kelly:

PV: Kenzie

CS: Gihanna

WC: Corey

Team John:

PV: Ryleigh

CS: Victor

WC: Pia

Team Nick:

PV: Rachel

CS: Dana

WC: Andrew

Team Blake:

CS: TPTB Scenario - Anna

WC: Jordan

Corey wins WC.

My final prediction is the following - bolded are the ones that were more difficult to decide and that I wouldn't be surprised if I were wrong on.

Team Kelly:

CS: Corey

WC: Gihanna

Team John:

PV: Ryleigh

WC: Pia

Team Nick:

PV: Dana

CS: Rachel

WC: Jose

Team Blake:

CS: Jordan

WC: Pete

Gihanna wins WC

3 minutes ago, British Man said:

I have a slight feeling that Devan winning was just the starting point of what`s coming tonight.

Also, I love how now our most nervous night is the playoffs results, as opposed to the semifinal ones, due to the short format.

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Lol, I find it funny how the Ryleigh fans criticize the Victor fans for putting their fav down to boost him up, when they always put him down to boost their favorite up. 🙃

I don't think it's that hard to just say "I didn't like the performance," but also I think sometimes people will read that respectful type of response and still think it's their favorite being attacked. Both parts are problematic.

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Lol, I find it funny how the Ryleigh fans criticize the Victor fans for putting their fav down to boost him up, when they always put him down to boost their favorite up. 🙃

Comparing the two is like apples and oranges - technically, they're categorized similarly, but they're obviously very different.

Just now, QueenCami said:

I don't think it's that hard to just say "I didn't like the performance," but also I think sometimes people will read that respectful type of response and still think it's their favorite being attacked. Both parts are problematic.

Both sides are an issue.

4 minutes ago, pauwis said:

tonight will be interesting..

If we're going by the same rules as the 4-way knockout we might as well make predictions along that same line.

CS: Zae

WC: Gihanna with Laryngitis

PV: Zania

WC: Ryleigh, who got run over by a car after getting her drivers license last week

PV: Andrew

CS: Devan

WC: Jose

PV: Pete

CS: Jordan

WC: Anna

aCcuRATe PrEdicTIOns

Just now, jus.vshn said:

For people to say Victor only had one good perfomance is just wrong. 

Well, that just means that they only liked one performance from Victor. Perhaps it could have been phrased more clearly to show it was their opinion. Plus, I haven't gone to rewatch Victor's performance on YT which seems to be fixed. For that reason, he's staying at a "B" for me until I check again. That also is likely part of it - many people just watched it on the show when he got bandzilla'd.

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

For people to say Victor only had one good perfomance is just wrong. 

I disagree with that as well (I loved his audition and KO), but at the end of the day, musical taste is all subjective. You just can’t get upset every time someone criticizes your favorite.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

tbh i agree with them about the Victor part, the man has been good but he hasn’t wowed me yet. While Pia, Ryleigh, and Zania all in the past have shown me what they can do. Sure Zania wasn’t the best last night but it was her song choice atleast she has been wowing us pre lives. Victor only had a great blind tbh.

She hasn’t been wowing during pre lives though. (I’m saying this as someone who loves Zania) she only really showed how good she is once and that was in her KO. So to be fair they all only had one “good” perfomance. 

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I disagree with that as well (I loved his audition and KO), but at the end of the day, musical taste is all subjective. You just can’t get upset every time someone criticized your favorite.

There’s a difference between criticism and bashing 🤣