The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

I get comparing isn't good and everyone is different and brings something different to the table but stop with the confused reactions or whatever when people compare two contestants in the same genre. Not everyone is a hardcore fan that's willing to vote for multiple contestants so it does matter. Besides, you don't have to be carbon copies to split votes lmao what are you on about 

Lol, I get where you’re coming from, but what does it matter if you get confused reactions in the first place? They’re literally meaningless and have no effect on your life. :haha:

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

This is the best team Blake in a while. They went all out on giving him a good team and good song choices on his 10th aniversary season. They delivered better live much better than his S18 team did with autotune.

My favorite seasons usually have a really good Team Blake, so no wonder why I'm enjoying this one so far.

5 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Not Pete. He was underwhelming 

I thought it was only me!! I honestly don’t get the hype over him at all. He always gives me karaoke vibes idk. But I wasn’t impressed at all with him last night. 

I know no one is even eliminated yet but just based from the stats and people's reactions from yesterday I think this will be the top 5 artists that will enter the finale:

1. Cam

2. Kenzie

3. Ryleigh

4. Rachel

5. Corey (Instant save)

I think Corey can beat all Blake's performers in votes except Cam ofcourse. 

Edited by Kelvs023

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Lol, I get where you’re coming from, but what does it matter if you get confused reactions in the first place? They’re literally meaningless and have no effect on your life. :haha:

I didn't mean the feature reaction but rather a response in any shape that conveys that

Good God. Here it goes... 

1. Kenzie's chances as a winner are threatened. He's still getting the PV tonight. 

2. Even though I love Ryleigh and she's my favorite on Team Legend, her current PV is correlated to the song. During Top 9, they might throw a bone to Victor if TPTB wants a Kenzie win. If they want Cam, Ryleigh will be pimped. 

3. Views doesn't mean much because a lot of those are from international people who doesn't vote. Actually, I noticed several international accounts saying Cam was the winner. Most of which, I don't think they vote. Meanwhile, Kenzie were all american (shock) who actually seemed to care enough to translate likes into voting. 

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 2

To any contestants reading this thread, you should be proud of the performances you gave. It's hard to perform on stage in-front of a lot of people & you guys performed so great. Good luck tonight & believe in yourself. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

I didn't count her since her Season 13 blind didn't actually make it to TV as far as I know. 

It sounded like Brynn may have been involved in the decision on whether to air her Blind Audition on Season 13, I think she mentioned in an interview after she won Season 14 that she didn't want to be known as the "no chair turn girl" during Season 14. Maybe the producers were more protective than they usually would be because she was so young? It would be nice if they only showed the no chair turn  auditions of people that were cool with it being shown since contestants' feelings regarding that probably vary, but I doubt that's how it works.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

It sounded like Brynn may have been involved in the decision on whether to air her Blind Audition on Season 13, I think she mentioned in an interview after she won Season 14 that she didn't want to be known as the "no chair turn girl" during Season 14. Maybe the producers were more protective than they usually would be because she was so young? It would be nice if they only showed the no chair turn  auditions of people that were cool with it being shown since contestants' feelings regarding that probably vary, but I doubt that's how it works.

* Emily Bass entered the chat *

Poor girl, I hope she's doing ok

Back on topic, I'm now a 95% confident Corey will take the 5th spot 👀

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, B-B said:

I rewatched Victor’s performance and I could hear him much more clearly than I did live. I wonder if the producers  edited it

It would explain why his performance took so long to hit YouTube.

• Like 1

Can I say something? I wish it wasn’t team quotas bc as much as I love Ryleigh she doesn’t scream finale to me. And Victor should be SINGING GOSPEL. In a final 4 format, I see the finale being Kenzie, Corey, Cam and Dana/Rachel being pimped as hell in the instant save

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Assuming Cam, Kenzie, Dana and Victor are the PV on their respective teams. This is how they trend in the US.

Cam is overwhelmingly trending in the US while Kenzie and Victor almost tied for the second spot.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=Cam Anthony,Kenzie Wheeler,Dana Monique,Victor Solomon

lol I never got the point of this. Is this a good representation of who will get more votes orrr?

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

lol I never got the point of this. Is this a good representation of who will get more votes orrr?

Maybe. If the audience are curious about the artists, they would likely search for them and watch their performances. Not necessarily translating into votes but you can see the audience's interest on a certain artist. 

I’m curious on what’s gonna happen LMFAOO, usually season 18 and 19 were really predictable with who’s getting PV, but now this is kind of interesting. I wonder who’s advancing CAN TIME COME ANY FASTER???

Edited by VoiceSelf12