The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Corey has the third best Facebook stats, behind Kenzie and Cam. There’s an enormous gap between the top 3 and everyone else. Based on that, Corey probably has a shot. 

There is NO WAY Corey doesn’t win the wildcard...I think Kelly should risk it and save Gihanna because she was amazing as well

12 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Facebook Likes

Cam- 6.2K

Pete- 2.6K

Jordan- 2.2K

Anna Grace- 2K

Rachel- 1.5K

Jose- 1.1K

Devan- 937

Dana- 2.1K

Andrew- 1.2K

Victor- 1.2K

Pia- 1K

Ryleigh- 2.3K

Zania- 858

Kenzie- 6.1K

Gihanna- 1.7K

Zae- 1.1K

Corey- 3.7K

NVM bad math. 

Ryleigh also has the most YT views, by a decent margin. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Maybe just me, but I was able to hear Victor last night (a little less near the end) and on youtube I can hear him 10/10. His performance was 100%, at the end of the day it all comes down to taste.
Pia is my number 1 team Legend, she was so happy and enjoyed every second.

I still see Kenzie over Cam.

Ninth place goes to Team Kelly or Blake

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

There is NO WAY Corey doesn’t win the wildcard...I think Kelly should risk it and save Gihanna because she was amazing as well

Agreed.  If Kelly wants to have three members of her team in the semifinals instead of two, she needs to save Gihanna and just risk it with Corey.  I think he'll win the Wildcard easily.  Gihanna probably won't.

1 minute ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

2 per team. 1 Public Vote and 1 Coach's Save.

Then each team will have a representative for the Wild Card round. 1 of them will advance to the semifinals next week.

Wild card representative is also defined per voting number, correct? Also, that means that one of the coaches will have 3 people in team, correct?

11 minutes ago, British Man said:

If Corey does get PV, would Kelly actually save Kenzie, or would she take a risk?

The smartest thing to do would to be to save Gihanna then, cause there is NO CHANCE that Kenzie loses the WC. If Corey gets PV, though, color me shocked and very happy.

• Like 2

Just now, MISSSONYA said:

Wild card representative is also defined per voting number, correct? Also, that means that one of the coaches will have 3 people in team, correct?

Yes, that's correct.

1 minute ago, MISSSONYA said:

Yes. the artist with the next highest PV will compete for the wild card. Then the winner will still join his/her team to the semifinals, which makes him/her the 3rd member to go the next round.

3 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Yes. the artist with the next highest PV will compete for the wild card. Then the winner will still join his/her team to the semifinals, which makes him/her the 3rd member to go the next round.

Thanks. All clear now.