Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • disney1024

    1317

  • Bk1234

    1250

  • Misirlou

    1145

  • jus.vshn

    578

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I don't think John will leave anytime soon. The producers knew what they're  doing when they signed him. John is such an inspiration specially for black people. He's the only black person who ever won an EGOT(Emmy, Grammy, Tony and Oscar). P.S. he's such an Amazing singer/songwriter. In the previos seasons the contestants picked him a lot because of his Singing abilities. Maelyn, Marybeth, Zan, Cami and many others don't seem a fit contestant-coach matchup on paper but they all picked him because they respect and like him a lot because of his amazing career.

this ^^ I really dont get why yall despise him on here lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Same. He’s an awesome coach IMO.

 

he's a good coach and for 3 seasons he had the best candidates in his team but since this season, I have the impression that he takes less pleasure in playing this role...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Well, if you care for the contestant's success on the show, you'd want him to stay on Blake's team. He may not even make the finale on the other teams. If you just care for the coach, then.... you do you!

I mean, if Minivan has an option between a four-chair white country guy and a three-chair black R&B guy on Team Blake, who do you think they'll get behind? 🤨

 

Assuming that the format of the live shows is the same as S18 and S19, there's no way for Cam to make the finale on Team Blake, unless he gets the Instant Save. Like I said before, Avery is probably an insurmountable obstacle for Cam to do well on Team Blake. However, John has no strong frontrunner on his team (sorry Victor fans) and, if John steals Cam, he's almost definitely making the finale. 😌

Edited by disney1024
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, loveee said:

this ^^ I really dont get why yall despise him on here lol

I can't speak for everyone else but I don't despise John. I'm just bored of the same lineup every season. I liked it when there were two stable coaches and two rotating coaches. Kelly and Blake are not going anywhere anytime soon, which means that the two middle seats (one of which is John's) should be the two rotating coaches. I wouldn't mind John if he was on every other season but the same three coaches every season since season 16 is a bit boring and uneventful imo 😖

 

Besides, I really want to see Alicia, Usher, and/or JHud back on the coaches panel 😅

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I don't think John will leave anytime soon. The producers knew what they're  doing when they signed him. John is such an inspiration specially for black people. He's the only black person who ever won an EGOT(Emmy, Grammy, Tony and Oscar). P.S. he's such an Amazing singer/songwriter. In the previos seasons the contestants picked him a lot because of his Singing abilities. Maelyn, Marybeth, Zan, Cami and many others don't seem a fit contestant-coach matchup on paper but they all picked him because they respect and like him a lot because of his amazing career.

I don't dislike John as a coach yet, but I've enjoyed his presence on the coaching panel less and less each time.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

As for John, no one is denying his prestige and the fact that he is an incredible musician, but rather is coaching here. He manages to get the strongest post blinds team (with this season apparently being the exception), and then proceeds to destroy it with questionable song choices, wacky decisions on who advances without even thinking strategically, and overall heavy favoritism, like obvious lopsided song choices (Mandi vs CammWess), or making his mind on who to choose before the actual performances (Mike vs Darious), and as I said before, wrecking his team by letting the strongest people go. ( Letting go of Thunderstorm, Mendeleyev, Sid, etc).

 

I don´t hate him, but I definitely wouldn´t mind if he took a season off.

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I don't think that's how it works, but whatever you say.

 

when i say his victory, there is also the fact that he was very good for his first season, so i think they have signed him for several seasons since he does not have a busy schedule like can have it Jhud or Usher

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

50 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As for John, no one is denying his prestige and the fact that he is an incredible musician, but rather is coaching here. He manages to get the strongest post blinds team (with this season apparently being the exception), and then proceeds to destroy it with questionable song choices, wacky decisions on who advances without even thinking strategically, and overall heavy favoritism, like obvious lopsided song choices (Mandi vs CammWess), or making his mind on who to choose before the actual performances (Mike vs Darious), and as I said before, wrecking his team by letting the strongest people go. ( Letting go of Thunderstorm, Mendeleyev, Sid, etc).

 

I don´t hate him, but I definitely wouldn´t mind if he took a season off.

 


Pretty much this.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2020 at 3:52 PM, Misirlou said:

Also, from what I´ve checked ,we don´t have any jazz crooners a la Austin Giorgio/Riley Elmore/John Holiday right?

Don't forget my personal favorite of that bunch, Lowell Oakley.  Wonder if he's still singing?

Edited by Rodney
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Daillon said:

I thought John did great on his first season with Shawn and Maelyn, and he hasn’t flopped yet when it comes to his CS in the playoffs. But that’s about it.

John saved Will over Khalea ... terrible decision after how Khalea had the best KO and then he saved that guy over Beth in the CB he only did it justice this last lesson with Tamara. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Fingers crossed that Blake screws up and Nick (or John) ends up getting Cam.

I highly doubt that Blake drops Cam.  He pretty much promised to not turn around for anyone else like him and actually kept that promise for the rest of the Blinds.  He's not getting rid of him.  If it ever happens, he'll let America do it before that happens.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Archanium said:

 

That's gonna be interesting since no one originally from team blake has ever been successfully stolen by John :lmao:

 

How many times has he tried?  I know he tried for Kendra Checketts (and she unwisely went with that man), but when else did he try to steal someone from Blake?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

John saved Will over Khalea ... terrible decision after how Khalea had the best KO and then he saved that guy over Beth in the CB he only did it justice this last lesson with Tamara. 

About Beth: John has said on social media that he expected Beth to beat Rebecca (which she should have), so he saved Jacob.  That explained his muted "WTF?!" face when Beth lost.  He knew he'd messed up.

 

About Khalea: He had a similar expression when Khalea didn't at least get the Wildcard opportunity, because John expected her to at least get that.  So he saved Will (even though I think that Will might've gotten it more easily).

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Daillon said:

I thought John did great on his first season with Shawn and Maelyn, and he hasn’t flopped yet when it comes to his CS in the playoffs. But that’s about it.

Celia Babini says hi.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

John saved Will over Khalea ... terrible decision after how Khalea had the best KO and then he saved that guy over Beth in the CB he only did it justice this last lesson with Tamara. 

 

8 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Celia Babini says hi.


In those two seasons his best people got the PV, and the people left were fodder. It didn’t matter either way.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I highly doubt that Blake drops Cam.  He pretty much promised to not turn around for anyone else like him and actually kept that promise for the rest of the Blinds.  He's not getting rid of him.  If it ever happens, he'll let America do it before that happens.

Everyone keeps saying this but the tapings say he turned for Victor and Denisha after Cam. I don’t know if I would say shes in the same lane but Victor definitely is. He just didn’t pick him. Despite all of that I still don’t think Blake will let Cam go hes just too good.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

John saved Will over Khalea ... terrible decision after how Khalea had the best KO and then he saved that guy over Beth in the CB he only did it justice this last lesson with Tamara. 

Yikes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...