The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Didn't expect Zania to flop but that should've been my first thought after hearing what they did to the track in the studio version.

Also not surprising Devan won at all. It was either him or Savanna because they were super close on FB in terms of numbers. Guess he just barely edged her out, because she definitely seemed to be #2 there.

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

From mjsbigblog...

Gihanna Zoe – Always Remember Us This Way by Lady Gaga

Hm. I don’t like this as much as her last performance. Her vibrator is very warbly here and she has a few pitchy moments.

:dead:

So that's why she couldn't be in that dance TikTok with the rest of Team Kelly.

• Haha 1

I would like to point out a detail about Kenzie on Facebook. Even though he is way ahead of everyone, the commets are very lackluster. Maybe his position as frontrunner is compromised. 

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I would like to point out a detail about Kenzie on Facebook. Even though he is way ahead of everyone, the commets are very lackluster. Maybe his position as frontrunner is compromised. 

A lot of people don’t like the way he rearranged the song. He can thank Kelly for that. 

some things to point out...

-On team John rn Pia and Ryleigh are the ones who are most liked rn so the PV is between them 2.

- On team kelly Kenzie is leading but minivan isn’t liking him. 

- On Team Nick minivan is loving Dana and calling her a queen.

Nothing yet on Team Blake.

Just now, TeamAudra said:

A lot of people don’t like the way he rearranged the song. He can thank Kelly for that. 

I think top 9 will be Kenzie's ceiling as a frontrunner. If he doesn't knock it out of the park with a huge and traditional country song (I dare to say, even a ballad), he'll be second place. Easily. 

Just now, VoiceSelf12 said:

some things to point out...

-On team John rn Pia and Ryleigh are the ones who are most liked rn so the PV is between them 2.

- On team kelly Kenzie is leading but minivan isn’t liking him. 

- On Team Nick minivan is loving Dana and calling her a queen.

Nothing yet on Team Blake.

Lmao (specially the first part)

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

I think top 9 will be Kenzie's ceiling as a frontrunner. If he doesn't knock it out of the park with a huge and traditional country song (I dare to say, even a ballad), he'll be second place. Easily. 

I mean, he’s still dominating likes and shares, in addition to views, so lots of people clearly liked the performance. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I mean, he’s still dominating likes and shares, in addition to views, so lots of people clearly liked the performance. 

Hmmm, considering people tend be more vocal about something they dislike, you have a point. But I'm sure minivan is still mourning Ethan and Avery, though. 

Just now, SNI2 said:

Hmmm, considering people tend be more vocal about something they dislike, you have a point. But I'm sure minivan is still mourning Ethan and Avery, though. 

What about the casual viewers at home on their couches, who don’t look at Facebook? Who do you think they’re voting for?

Just now, Daillon said:

That means the show did something right :wub:

I mean, we had only one country artist tonight and his song was rearranged too much for their taste (They still liked him for the most part though).

Wondering how Jordan's support has been. Havent checked there.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, we had only one country artist tonight and his song was rearranged too much for their taste (They still liked him for the most part though).

Wondering how Jordan's support has been. Havent checked there.

I don't think FB uploaded Blake's team yet.