The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

For instance, so far, I know Zae and Anna Grace have very emotional backstories, and on top of being 4 chair turns, could lead to some pimpage and them going far.

Anna Grace’s genre isn’t getting her anywhere, especially when a four-chair turn, country male is right there on the same team. 😭

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Anna Grace’s genre isn’t getting her anywhere, especially when a four-chair turn, country male is right there on the same team. 😭

Yeah, Kenzie´s her biggest competition on her team definitely, and while I don´t see her getting past him, Kelly could still hold on to her.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, disney1024 said:

I just went on Ciana's IG and I was taken aback by how many followers she already has. She has almost double the followers Carter has right now and he just won season 19!!! If followers = votes, she might be a serious threat in the lives (if she gets that far). 🤯

Ciana was on AGT (twice) which I'd assume is the main reason why she has so many followers. That fanbase could definitely help her out if they voted for her on AGT since they'd be the voting type of fan (and not the kind that watches, doesn't vote, and then complains about the results)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sheepluver46 said:

How do you say that when people like Brynn and Maelyn have won? She’s the same genre as them.

Brynn was a teen on the show, didn’t have four-chair country male competition on the same team as her, and was nowhere near as indie as Anna Grace is. The Queen was insanely talented that Minivan was forced to concede (aka it will probably never happen again.) :yes:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Brynn was a teen on the show, didn’t have four-chair country male competition on the same team as her, and was nowhere near as indie as Anna Grace is. The Queen was insanely talented that Minivan was forced to concede (aka it will probably never happen again.) :yes:

Maelyn mainly won because the other three finalists were all from Team Blake, which split Team Minivan's vote. She definitely wouldn't have won if Blake didn't have so many finalists that season. 😌

bow down adam levine GIF by The Voice

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Maelyn mainly won because the other three finalists were all from Team Blake, which split Team Minivan's vote. She definitely wouldn't have won if Blake didn't have so many finalists that season. 😌

bow down adam levine GIF by The Voice

I think that the other issue is that the country singers were all similar enough, whereas in season 15, chevel was popish-country, chris was bluesy-country, and kirk was.... goaty-country

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Angelbright said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJPlLFtAeMf/?igshid=16axfhqy7vpzn

whew chile he’s my favorite guy this season and my second favorite this season but that’s what you call VOCALS. 

Blake landed a good one this season! I think he's definitely gonna be the one I root for the most from Team Blake!

• Like 10

3 hours ago, QueenCami said:

I think that the other issue is that the country singers were all similar enough, whereas in season 15, chevel was popish-country, chris was bluesy-country, and kirk was.... goaty-country

Kirk is one of my least-favorite finalists in recent memory. I had a hard time getting behind his tone during the pre-lives when everything was perfect, so you can imagine how I felt about him in his pitchiest live performances.

1 hour ago, Angelbright said:

whew chile he’s my favorite guy this season and my second favorite this season but that’s what you call VOCALS. 

He´s really good. We´ll see how the audience recieves him tho. I know he´s going to be IDF´s favorite from Team Blake from what it seems.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

He´s really good. We´ll see how the audience recieves him tho. I know he´s going to be IDF´s favorite from Team Blake from what it seems.

The way I see it, it could be a repeat of S17 with Kenzie (Hoot) vs Cam (Ricky) in the top 2 👀, except that Kenzie might get less minivan support compared to Hoot since there's another option of country guy, and Cam might get more casual support compared to Ricky mainly because of his genre.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Archanium said:

The way I see it, it could be a repeat of S17 with Kenzie (Hoot) vs Cam (Ricky) in the top 2 👀, except that Kenzie might get less minivan support compared to Hoot since there's another option of country guy, and Cam might get more casual support compared to Ricky mainly because of his genre.

Could be, but remember that said country guy on Blake´s team seems like a threat as well, so Cam has to get through him first. We´ll see.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Angelbright said:

Too soon to call him Blake’s favorite? :haha:

I can see myself rooting for him, specially if it comes down to him and Kenzie (who I really don’t like, at all).

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Angelbright said:

DAMN!!! I get chills everytime I listen to those perfectly placed Melismas. 👀 The transitions that he makes are out of this world. His low notes were also 🔥🔥🔥

I may be wrong but I think he's Blake best shot to win. 

His cover of It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday was also AMAZING.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Angelbright said:

DAMN those vocals 🔥 He's easily my favorite on Team Blake and is becoming my favorite male artist this season!

Edited by moonlighty
  • Like 1

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic