The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Team Legend

Carolina - Great vocals, but sorry, her voice just doesn't do anything for me. I could see this veering into screechy territory live.

Pia - This isn't going to do it for her. Sounds really average in comparison to her KO.

Ryleigh - I'm gonna get flack for saying this, but honestly I feel like there are parts here that have trainwreck potential. I really hope she proves me wrong.

Victor - Upbeat again? Ughhhh 

Zania - Couldn't find it at the moment either.

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Who’s going to get Team Legend PV? 🤔 

Based on these song choices (overall the weakest ones for all teams in my opinion), its still Victor. I dont expect him to have a moment, since Stevie is hard to nail, but I expect him to be solid enough to get it.

Posted (edited)

I think in the semi’s Team Nick is the only team in which the PV’s can flip (like Team Blake last year)

I’m loving Corey and especially Rachel’s growth arc...good blind, great battle, insane knockout

Edited by VoiceFan!

Posted (edited)

I'm going to head back to sleep. Finals weeks started so most likely I'll not be able to listen to the live playoffs outside of the studios. I created an iTunes thread just in case we are able to track the charts this time around.

Edited by Gmm99

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Pete’s song choice seems off on the surface, but strangely...I like it?

He can honestly nail any song and overcome any bus due to experience. Good for him

Team Nick

Andrew - Doesn't sound bad, but this isn't going to take him anywhere. Also, he's doing the Ritt Momney version? 😬 

Dana - Totally in her lane, this should secure her moving on either PV/CS. Kind of wanted her to spice things up with a ballad, but oh well.

Devan - It's a snoozefest, tbh.

José - Honestly, this doesn't sound like a bus. I understand why he wouldn't like the song, but there have been much worse song choices so far.

Rachel - It's very, very, pretty. She could get the PV with this, actually.

Just now, FloorWax said:

Team Nick

Andrew - Doesn't sound bad, but this isn't going to take him anywhere. Also, he's doing the Ritt Momney version? 😬 

Dana - Totally in her lane, this should secure her moving on either PV/CS. Kind of wanted her to spice things up with a ballad, but oh well.

José - Honestly, this doesn't sound like a bus. I understand why he wouldn't like the song, but there have been much worse song choices so far.

I think Rachel’s getting PV but in the Semifinals Dana will get a ballad and secure the PV then

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

That settles it. I think Pete is getting the PV, and Cam will be saved. Jordan will probably get the WC. 

Me too but then Cam will get the PV in the semis. 
Tonight the underdogs (Rachel, Corey, Gihanna, Ryleigh) are gonna own the night

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Team Nick

Sounds like Ritt Momney version but way better.

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m not digging Cam on Take Me To Church, honestly. Maybe minivan will see the word “Church,” and think it’s a religious song. The song is way overdone. 

I honestly think this is the impetus for the song choice.