The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I'm sure Carolina won, but Emma exists and Savanna + Kelly + excellent performance is a possibility. I feel Devan has 0 chances.

For me, it should be: Carolina / Savanna

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Savanna deserves to win and she will. Her performance was phenomenal. I don't think the audience is that dumb to not reward a performance like that.

Stinks Hot Coffee GIF by Aurora Consulting

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I do like us really not knowing who was gonna win, unlike S18 and S19(until the playoffs). And while I would like to see Savanna perform live, I´m already going in with the idea that she might not win, so it´s not much of a big deal. At least the four contestants get studios (assuming we get them), a group performance, and a bit more time of mentorship, which is nice considering we are in a pandemic.

8 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Savanna deserves to win and she will. Her performance was phenomenal. I don't think the audience is that dumb to not reward a performance like that.

Lmaoooo do we watch the same show :giggle:?

Savanna closed and was amazing so she will probably take it 

Blake won last season so Emma might win!!!

Nicks followers are a lot so Devan’s chances are good.

Carolina is young and has the teen votes in the bag. She may win especially if her school show support to voting 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

At least the four contestants get studios (assuming we get them)

If Savanna not winning means we’ll at least get a studio of Smells Like Teen Spirit (or any other song she’d kill) - Savanna Woods. ILL TAKE IT

Still, 🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯manifesting a Savanna win pls🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯 hearing her live must be EVERYTHING

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Henry Sanchez said:

Savanna closed and was amazing so she will probably take it 

Blake won last season so Emma might win!!!

Nicks followers are a lot so Devan’s chances are good.

Carolina is young and has the teen votes in the bag. She may win especially if her school show support to voting 

so everyone is winning!! we heard it here

• Haha 9

I voted a few times for Savanna and only for her. But I'm hopeless about her winning the 4-way. Facebook HATED her performance and it wasn't generally as well received by other social media plataforms. 

Even though I'd be prone to believe Emma was the winner only because of Blake's fan base, Minivan apparently also didn't liked her. 

I'd say Carolina will be winning this, because she got better reception, overall even though I'll stand strong saying Savanna did one hell of a performance. But the genre is not popular with The Voice's general audience.

Carolina could possibly get to sing for the WC, I can see a world where Kelly saves Savanna and throws Corey into the WC (even though it’s 5% likely) and you never know with Nick. Emma seems DOA if she wins the 4-way.

• Like 1

Yeah, if she doesn't win and her studio is posted for the POs, let's just enjoy that cause it'd probably be her last performance on the show anyways

Even though I voted for Carolina over Savanna, I wouldn't be mad to see Savanna make it through - but I don't think it's going to happen.

If I had to guess, it's probably a Carolina vs. Emma battle based on both having mixed-to-positive reception on Facebook + their respective genres (meaning Bk will likely be the happiest with the results of anyone). Without a clear-cut front-runner this time, who knows?

• Like 2

I need to listen Savanna singing live on the Voice stage, that would be fricking AMAZING! but knowing the brilliant audience, i'm preparing myself for that not happening 😞

• Like 2

#2Winnersfor4WayKO

Yeah it's really difficult to choose between Carolina and Savanna for me. Savanna gave the better performance, but Carolina is my 3rd favourite, and her performance was still great

• Like 1

Funny enough, Minivan and myself have something in common actually: we like country music. The main difference between us is that I don´t only like country music. There are more fish in the sea.                                                                                                                                                                

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Funny enough, Minivan and myself have something in common actually: we like country music. The main difference between us is that I don´t only like country music. There are more fish in the sea.                                                                                                                                                                

Minivan only likes the piranhas, while others could also see swordfish, catfish, blue tangs, and even the guppies.

(I don't know why I used these fish in comparison to country music and other genres, but it was all I could think of for now)

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Haha 9

4 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Carolina could possibly get to sing for the WC

I like Carolina. I really do. But Team Legend is the only team rn where I don’t want a shake up, considering all 4 of them are really strong and some of my favorites.

tbh I think the only two who could slightly shake things up are Carolina and Savanna in their respective teams, and that seems to be the race rn. I could be wrong tho.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

The audience doesn't always reward great performances. Keisha's semifinals performance is a reminder of that.

• Sad 8

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic