The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

17 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Speaking of Nirvana, Kelly compared Savanna to both Nirvana and Patty Griffin. Do you think some Patty song could fit her ?

"Let Him Fly" (arguably Patty's best known song) has already been done this season, but "Heavenly Day" would be more up Savanna's alley anyway.

• Like 2

Random question.

When they were going over each teams during the "Road to the Lives" episode, they always showed the steal last, except for Zae (they showed Andrew, Ryleigh, and Anna last)

Does that mean anything?

Just now, British Man said:

Random question.

When they were going over each teams during the "Road to the Lives" episode, they always showed the steal last, except for Zae (they showed Andrew, Ryleigh, and Anna last)

Does that mean anything?

Based on previous season´s road to the lives, I´m gonna say it means nothing.

Another random question because this chat is dead as heaven.

Ok, so I remember I was looking at Regina Love singing "Midnight Train to Georgia" (long time ago) and I remember seeing a lot of comments like "Who came from TikTok". Of course, I don't use TikTok, but I eventually found the TikTok that caused a lot of extra views.

Now, 2 months ago, the same thing happened to Kymberli Joye's battle. However, this time, I can't find the TikTok.

Now the questions are 

a) Has this happened to any other artists? (where a TikTok causes a bunch of people to watch The Voice)

b) Can someone tell me what to search up to find that TikTok with Kymberli's battle?

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, British Man said:

Ok, so I remember I was looking at Regina Love singing "Midnight Train to Georgia" (long time ago) and I remember seeing a lot of comments like "Who came from TikTok". Of course, I don't use TikTok, but I eventually found the TikTok that caused a lot of extra views.

Now, 2 months ago, the same thing happened to Kymberli Joye's battle. However, this time, I can't find the TikTok.

Now the questions are 

a) Has this happened to any other artists? (where a TikTok causes a bunch of people to watch The Voice)

b) Can someone tell me what to search up to find that TikTok with Kymberli's battle?

I remember seeing the Regina one and posting about it on here (the TikToks were hilarious)

I haven't found anything for Kymberli in terms of meme-content, but I did find this:

which has 40K views. This is likely what it is.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Thanks 1

I think it would be cool if someone did “Austin” for playoffs if Emma Caroline makes it i think she could do something with it or even Cam Ive heard him song Tenesee Whiskey and flip it I’d love to see it as it’s it anni and the voice anni I just hope we get some cool songs and not the same ones we see year after year the go tos if you will. 

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, British Man said:

Now the questions are 

This is fairly viral. 30K likes

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeq6Kkuq/

Edited by Blirel
  • Thanks 1

Had it been 2 PVs like before, I still think it would go like this, after seeing all 3 rounds.

Team Kelly: Kenzie, Corey

Team Legend: Victor, Zania

Team Nick: Dana, Rachel

Team Blake: Cam, Pete

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

What’s the chance of us getting the top 20 performance tmr?

I doubt it but who knows. Last season we got it during the results show (I think) but definitely either Monday or Tuesday. We *might* get it earlier due to a whole week without new performances but I wouldn’t get my hopes up lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mercfan3 said:

Savanna singing "Heart Shaped Box" though...

She better have won...youtube views scare me a bit. 

My only hope for Savanna right now is that Taryn's socials last season weren't really in her favor but she had the Blake + country bonus, which Savanna doesn't have.

honestly i fully expect her to not win the 4-way KO, tragic

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I have no idea who is going to win the 4WKO, tbh. 

And when people say that, I always go "Blake's contestant then." 

Devan would have had a great shot, being the only guy..but he was terrible. 

Carolina was the most pimped, so she's second most likely. 

I think order of likeliness..

1. Emma Caroline

2. Carolina

3. Savanna

4. Devan 

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I kind of like that aspect. S18 was predictable, and S19 was predictable until it wasn't.

1 minute ago, mercfan3 said:

Carolina was the most pimped, so she's second most likely. 

I actually think Savanna got more pimping. Both her and Carolina closed a battles episode but Savanna opened one for the blinds. (Unless you mean pimping in a different sense)

5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

From what I saw, Devan got super high praise for his on FB, etc. Like I was genuinely surprise. Emma didn't get much hype over there. Savanna and Carolina were well received as well. I'd honestly say Emma has the worst shot of the 4 based on that and everyone is else is near equal. My own preference is Savanna > Carolina > Devan > Emma, but the only person I'd be surprised to see pull off a win here is Emma.

In the past two KOs the best performance got the save (if we assume Ryan won) so I’m hoping that’s the case here.

The only thing I’m confident on is Emma being at the very least #2.

8 minutes ago, Daillon said:

In the past two KOs the best performance got the save (if we assume Ryan won) so I’m hoping that’s the case here.

The only thing I’m confident on is Emma being at the very least #2.

I agree, Emma #2 at the very least and Devan #3 at the very best

I have no clue either. I´m probably thinking Carolina might have it. Emma´s getting way too many mixed reviews in comparison to the other 3. Savanna´s views are not exactly screaming winner. And Devan has no Ryan Gallagher-esque appeal for Minivan.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I have no clue either. I´m probably thinking Carolina might have it. Emma´s getting way too many mixed reviews in comparison to the other 3. Savanna´s views are not exactly screaming winner. And Devan has no Ryan Gallagher-esque appeal for Minivan.

she has the crying going for her as well.

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic