• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

I could see Blake pulling an Ian situation with Ethan honestly. If he likes him, he´ll keep him away from Avery and put him up against an easier opponent.

As for Kelly, I´m expecting odd pairings given her KO ones last season. For all I know she could pair Anna Grace with Kenzie lol.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Henry Sanchez said:

Shock in general because IDF only care about 4 chair turns. I have my pics and none of them are 4 chair turn 

hmmm... i wouldn't say that's the case. last season, payge and sid were well-loved on here. the season before, megan, allegra, and zan all had many fans.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I could see Blake pulling an Ian situation with Ethan honestly. If he likes him, he´ll keep him away from Avery and put him up against an easier opponent.

As for Kelly, I´m expecting odd pairings given her KO ones last season. For all I know she could pair Anna Grace with Kenzie lol.

Given that he was one of the few that more than one source said was not very good, I don’t expect Ethan to go far.

11 hours ago, Angelbright said:

So I just looked through Ciana and my gosh my gosh she has to be a save at least because she’s really good

I just went on Ciana's IG and I was taken aback by how many followers she already has. She has almost double the followers Carter has right now and he just won season 19!!! If followers = votes, she might be a serious threat in the lives (if she gets that far). 🤯

On 12/20/2020 at 10:08 PM, Someone648 said:

Once I heard about Kenzie I felt pretty certain that they were going to bus Tanner or make sure he was eliminated so that they could pimp Kenzie in S20 without having Kelly's frontrunner being a country male twice in a row.

Bussing one contestant in one season to prepare for the pimping of a contestant in the following season?  Never heard of that technique before.  It'd be interesting to see if your theory holds true.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, LukeB1219 said:

Falling by Harry Styles is becoming the next Someone You Loved. Ever since it came out, it’s being performed on every season of every competition show

"When The Party's Over" As well, since S17 its been performed.

• Like 2
On 12/24/2020 at 12:12 PM, QueenCami said:

that may be true, but their styles are similar enough, imo, that they'll gather support from the same audiences. 

Do you think her backstory might get minivan on board? I see she’s also a worship leader so if she pulls out a Lauren Daigle song she might get their votes

Edited by sheepluver46
4 minutes ago, sheepluver46 said:

Do you think her backstory might get minivan on board? I see she’s also a worship leader so if she pulls out a Lauren Daigle song she might get their votes

I doubt it. I think minivan pays more attention to genre and physical appearance than the little backstories that honestly seem to blur with how many there are.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I doubt it. I think minivan pays more attention to genre and physical appearance than the little backstories that honestly seem to blur with how many there are.

I mean, it´s pretty clear to me that Nick Hagelin got as far as he did because of the constant mention of his son´s arthrogyposis (who I hope is doing good btw), because his voice definitely didn´t get him there. So I think backstory could help a bit depending on what it is.

For instance, so far, I know Zae and Anna Grace have very emotional backstories, and on top of being 4 chair turns, could lead to some pimpage.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic