The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Ooh, that's an excellent point. I just checked, and that's true for all teams except Team Nick. I think you might be right on this.

Wasn't Ryleigh shown before Pia?

Playoffs are always unpredictable, like last season everyone expect Payge to be Gwen's top 2 but she wasn't even win WC and no one expect Bailey to be in top 9 but she ended up, so in that case anything could happen. 

Well, I think a lot of us expected the WC to be Cami/Ben/Sid/Bailey which is a way tougher competition so no one saw that coming, but I agree that if Pete and Corey get the CS anything could happen it opens the lane for another female to make the top 9

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Because he just so boring and “regular” to me😭

There’s no need to put down other artists, to raise your favorite up though. ❤️ 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I really didn’t want it to come across as that lol that’s just how I feel about him. But then again that’s my opinion 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Yeah, I respect your opinion as an Andrew fan LOL

we all have different tastes though and in my side, he's not even the slightest boring. He's a good musician and he delivers solid vocals every round (as Someone648 stated before). I could say that (regular and boring) to the other artists (of different genre) who have been on the show but I don't want to make this argument long LMAO and I do get your point 😄 

but I really wouldn't mind an Andrew PV :P #positivevibes 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

. . . There isn't?

Edited by Rodney

23 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

He’s not bringing down other artists lol. He’s just saying he hopes Dana gets PV over Andrew

• Like 2

Just now, David68 said:

along with him being boring and regular...

Soon y’all are gonna say we can only say positive things about these artists

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I’d be so mad if Andre gets PV over Dana😭

30 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

i mean i wouldn’t count anyone out right now, especially since we don’t know the song choices or have seen the performances. if he delivers strongly, i wouldn’t mind him getting pv, but that’s just my opinion. regardless, maybe he isn’t your style and may seem boring to you, but you can’t lie that he’s had 3 solid performances and has shown improvement every time, so if he does give a strong performance vocally, i would be fine with pv. 

On 5/1/2021 at 7:46 PM, rhapsody99 said:

It's not that crazy for Kenny to share Cam's Knockout, Cam has worked with Kenny before. He was in the cast for a pitch for a new movie version of "Hair." Chevel Shepherd played Sheila, the female lead and became friends with Cam during that project. High Hat, The Voice's creative director posted a picture on the backlot with Kenny a couple of days ago so I guess him being involved in this group number isn't that closely guarded of a secret. 

Caucasian with blue eyes is really why he’ll win the PV.  He’s not close to as good as everyone else on his team

• Like 3

No shade to Dana, she is an amazing vocalist and I haven't really checked out her off-show performances to really get her artistry but the show is definitely pushing her into the soulful diva archetype they want to have every season. Andrew is less 'basic' in my eyes than Dana. Okay, now you can crucify me.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

No shade to Dana, she is an amazing vocalist and I haven't really checked out her off-show performances to really get her artistry but the show is definitely pushing her into the soulful diva archetype they want to have every season. Andrew is less 'basic' in my eyes than Dana. Okay, now you can crucify me.

And he doesn’t fit into the average wgwg category? 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, B-B said:

Soon y’all are gonna say we can only say positive things about these artists

Tbh I don’t mean to start an argument or sum but I think most people just want to hear their favorites be supported by everyone lol. People being mad at Andrew potentially getting PV over Dana (which tbh I don’t see it happening) makes others unsteady because they might prefer Andrew over her (lol) so they get defensive. If the statement was something like “I really wish Carolina wins the 4 wko because Savanna is so screamy to me”.....no shade to Bk or any Carolina stans but whoever said it would probably get hit with a few like buttons from those who support Carolina and then they’d get this type of confrontational response from a completely different group of users, those who support Savanna. (This was literally the first example that came to mind since it’s been discussed since the 4 way so don’t come for me😚)

what I’m trying to say is people get defensive over their faves/who they support when others don’t share their opinion. We’re all guilty of that to an extent lol. The best we can do is deliver our opinions respectfully and not take anything too personally imo, especially since constructive criticism is very valuable too

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 3

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

People being mad at Andrew potentially getting PV over Dana (which tbh I don’t see it happening) makes others unsteady because they might prefer Andrew over her (lol) so they get defensive.

I prefer Dana to Andrew. 🙃

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I prefer Dana to Andrew. 🙃

I wasn’t talking about anyone specifically, I didn’t even analyze the accounts who were commenting on this lol. That said, that wasn’t the point of the post, but great! They’re both amazing, and they would have zero types of comparison if it weren’t for them being on the same team

• Like 1

Honestly, I do find myself getting annoyed when people say negative things about Gihanna, while I don't find myself getting annoyed when people say negative things about Kenzie. 

Of course, it's better to bring up your favourite instead of pushing down those who you don't like as much, but I do get how there is a bit of a double standard.

Personally, I don't care about the criticism, I care more about how the criticism is given. Like, you can say negative things about an artist's performance, but you need to say it in a way so that you don't let those negative things define a performace.

Example:

"Andrew is boring to me"

"Andrew is a great vocalist with solid performances, but I find his performances boring. I don't think Andrew is bad, but I'd rather watch Dana"

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I wasn’t talking about anyone specifically, I didn’t even analyze the accounts who were commenting on this lol. That said, that wasn’t the point of the post, but great! They’re both amazing, and they would have zero types of comparison if it weren’t for them being on the same team

It seemed like it lol. Sorry, this makes sense though.

• Like 1

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic