Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

Playoffs are always unpredictable, like last season everyone expect Payge to be Gwen's top 2 but she wasn't even win WC and no one expect Bailey to be in top 9 but she ended up, so in that case anything could happen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Misirlou

    2865

  • Bk1234

    2544

  • disney1024

    2102

  • QueenCami

    1481

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

Well, I think a lot of us expected the WC to be Cami/Ben/Sid/Bailey which is a way tougher competition so no one saw that coming, but I agree that if Pete and Corey get the CS anything could happen it opens the lane for another female to make the top 9

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Because he just so boring and “regular” to me😭

There’s no need to put down other artists, to raise your favorite up though. ❤️ 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

There’s no need to put down other artists, to raise your favorite up though. ❤️ 

I really didn’t want it to come across as that lol that’s just how I feel about him. But then again that’s my opinion 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

There’s no need to put down other artists, to raise your favorite up though. ❤️ 

I am 99.5% sure an argument is coming

Go On Popcorn GIF by swerk

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Because he just so boring and “regular” to me😭

 

Yeah, I respect your opinion as an Andrew fan LOL

 

we all have different tastes though and in my side, he's not even the slightest boring. He's a good musician and he delivers solid vocals every round (as Someone648 stated before). I could say that (regular and boring) to the other artists (of different genre) who have been on the show but I don't want to make this argument long LMAO and I do get your point 😄 

 

but I really wouldn't mind an Andrew PV :P #positivevibes 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

There’s no need to put down other artists, to raise your favorite up though. ❤️ 

. . . There isn't?

Edited by Rodney
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

There’s no need to put down other artists, to raise your favorite up though. ❤️ 

He’s not bringing down other artists lol. He’s just saying he hopes Dana gets PV over Andrew

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, B-B said:

He’s just saying he hopes Dana gets PV over Andrew

along with him being boring and regular...

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, David68 said:

along with him being boring and regular...

Soon y’all are gonna say we can only say positive things about these artists

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I’d be so mad if Andre gets PV over Dana😭

 

30 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Because he just so boring and “regular” to me😭

i mean i wouldn’t count anyone out right now, especially since we don’t know the song choices or have seen the performances. if he delivers strongly, i wouldn’t mind him getting pv, but that’s just my opinion. regardless, maybe he isn’t your style and may seem boring to you, but you can’t lie that he’s had 3 solid performances and has shown improvement every time, so if he does give a strong performance vocally, i would be fine with pv. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2021 at 7:46 PM, rhapsody99 said:

It's not that crazy for Kenny to share Cam's Knockout, Cam has worked with Kenny before. He was in the cast for a pitch for a new movie version of "Hair." Chevel Shepherd played Sheila, the female lead and became friends with Cam during that project. High Hat, The Voice's creative director posted a picture on the backlot with Kenny a couple of days ago so I guess him being involved in this group number isn't that closely guarded of a secret. 


Caucasian with blue eyes is really why he’ll win the PV.  He’s not close to as good as everyone else on his team

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

No shade to Dana, she is an amazing vocalist and I haven't really checked out her off-show performances to really get her artistry but the show is definitely pushing her into the soulful diva archetype they want to have every season. Andrew is less 'basic' in my eyes than Dana. Okay, now you can crucify me.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

No shade to Dana, she is an amazing vocalist and I haven't really checked out her off-show performances to really get her artistry but the show is definitely pushing her into the soulful diva archetype they want to have every season. Andrew is less 'basic' in my eyes than Dana. Okay, now you can crucify me.

 And he doesn’t fit into the average wgwg category? 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, B-B said:

Soon y’all are gonna say we can only say positive things about these artists

Tbh I don’t mean to start an argument or sum but I think most people just want to hear their favorites be supported by everyone lol. People being mad at Andrew potentially getting PV over Dana (which tbh I don’t see it happening) makes others unsteady because they might prefer Andrew over her (lol) so they get defensive. If the statement was something like “I really wish Carolina wins the 4 wko because Savanna is so screamy to me”.....no shade to Bk or any Carolina stans but whoever said it would probably get hit with a few like buttons from those who support Carolina and then they’d get this type of confrontational response from a completely different group of users, those who support Savanna. (This was literally the first example that came to mind since it’s been discussed since the 4 way so don’t come for me😚)

 

what I’m trying to say is people get defensive over their faves/who they support when others don’t share their opinion. We’re all guilty of that to an extent lol. The best we can do is deliver our opinions respectfully and not take anything too personally imo, especially since constructive criticism is very valuable too

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

People being mad at Andrew potentially getting PV over Dana (which tbh I don’t see it happening) makes others unsteady because they might prefer Andrew over her (lol) so they get defensive.

I prefer Dana to Andrew. 🙃

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I prefer Dana to Andrew. 🙃

I wasn’t talking about anyone specifically, I didn’t even analyze the accounts who were commenting on this lol. That said, that wasn’t the point of the post, but great! They’re both amazing, and they would have zero types of comparison if it weren’t for them being on the same team

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I do find myself getting annoyed when people say negative things about Gihanna, while I don't find myself getting annoyed when people say negative things about Kenzie. 

 

Of course, it's better to bring up your favourite instead of pushing down those who you don't like as much, but I do get how there is a bit of a double standard.

 

Personally, I don't care about the criticism, I care more about how the criticism is given. Like, you can say negative things about an artist's performance, but you need to say it in a way so that you don't let those negative things define a performace.

 

Example:

 

"Andrew is boring to me"

"Andrew is a great vocalist with solid performances, but I find his performances boring. I don't think Andrew is bad, but I'd rather watch Dana"

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I wasn’t talking about anyone specifically, I didn’t even analyze the accounts who were commenting on this lol. That said, that wasn’t the point of the post, but great! They’re both amazing, and they would have zero types of comparison if it weren’t for them being on the same team

It seemed like it lol. Sorry, this makes sense though.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, British Man said:

Honestly, I do find myself getting annoyed when people say negative things about Gihanna, while I don't find myself getting annoyed when people say negative things about Kenzie. 

 

Of course, it's better to bring up your favourite instead of pushing down those who you don't like as much, but I do get how there is a bit of a double standard.

 

Personally, I don't care about the criticism, I care more about how the criticism is given. Like, you can say negative things about an artist's performance, but you need to say it in a way so that you don't let those negative things define a performace.

 

Example:

 

"Andrew is boring to me"

"Andrew is a great vocalist with solid performances, but I find his performances boring. I don't think Andrew is bad, but I'd rather watch Dana"

This is a nice thorough response. 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...