• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Is anybody actually watching the road to the lives tonight?

I may, but I have enough homework to warrant me not watching lmao

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

His performance last night... 

Kim Kardashian Reality Tv GIF

Makayla would have slayed #MakaylaWasRobbed

• Like 3
1 hour ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

For a sec i thought I was reading the American Idol thread LMFAOOAO

yeah, I thought so too 

Please go back to discussing the voice, Idol has their own threads 

t1746.gif

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Long time lurker first time poster forever Team Blake fan! Signed up just to comment about road to lives.... who thinks/wants them to air the Jose and Raine battle?? Due to the controversy I’d love to see it in full and hello ratings! Just hoping they add something different and it’s not just a edge to edge recap 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

lmao, Charlie Mason thinks that the chances of Kelly's contestants to make it to the finale is:

Zae > Gihanna > Corey > Kenzie :haha:

https://tvline.com/gallery/the-voice-season-20-frontrunners-ranked-pictures/the-voice-season-20-8/?ref=https://tvline.com/2021/05/02/the-voice-season-20-semifinals-predictions-cam-anthony-photos/ 

Charlie is crazy about Zae. He gave him an A+ for his audition, and an A for his knockouts. The predictions are clearly based off personal preference.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Charlie is crazy about Zae. He gave him an A+ for his audition, and an A for his knockouts. The predictions are clearly based off personal preference.

Personally, I think those ratings are pretty fair. His audition was ranked 2nd on IDF, and his knockout was good, just not to the same level as Zania and Cam (And Gihanna)

Btw I know you never said those ratings weren't fair, I'm just saying that I think they are.

Edited by British Man
  • Like 1
Just now, British Man said:

Personally, I think those ratings are pretty fair. His audition was ranked 2nd on IDF, and his knockout was good, just not to the same level as Zania and Cam (And Gihanna)

Btw I know you never said those ratings weren't fair, I'm just saying that I think they are.

I think that his performances are excellent and I think he deserves a high rating on a personal preference scale. But Charlie is labelling this as people's chances of getting to the finale. He thus should take into account viewer preference more, not his personal preference, imo.

• Confused 1
11 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

lmao, Charlie Mason thinks that the chances of Kelly's contestants to make it to the finale is:

Zae > Gihanna > Corey > Kenzie :haha:

https://tvline.com/gallery/the-voice-season-20-frontrunners-ranked-pictures/the-voice-season-20-8/?ref=https://tvline.com/2021/05/02/the-voice-season-20-semifinals-predictions-cam-anthony-photos/ 

His predictions have historically been terrible. 

• Like 1
Just now, QueenCami said:

I think that his performances are excellent and I think he deserves a high rating on a personal preference scale. But Charlie is labelling this as people's chances of getting to the finale. He thus should take into account viewer preference more, not his personal preference, imo.

Oh yeah definitely. I don't think Zae is going to be in the finale either, much to the upset of Jyn Mycle.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

But Charlie is labelling this as people's chances of getting to the finale. He thus should take into account viewer preference more, not his personal preference, imo.

I don’t see what’s wrong with this. A little manifestation is important sometimes. 😉 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Really? This is clearly not the exception, then...

Yes, he’s probably the worst, but none of the people who write about the show know what’s going on, except MJS blog, but she reads IDF. LOL

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t see what’s wrong with this. A little manifestation is important sometimes. 😉 

Considering that he's advertising this as predictions for people read instead of his own ~manifestation~ or ~preference~, I don't like it.

Perhaps he should create an account on IDF and put his preferences in the Dream Playoff Results thread instead :haha:

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, British Man said:

Yeah, but he´s predicting who´s gonna go far, and for someone who has reviewed the show for a while, I´d imagine he must know how the show works in general. He should probably have a dream Top 10 list instead.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I like him a lot too, but not sure if him winning is realistic 

let's see how the lives go

• Like 1
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic