The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 hours ago, Harmat said:

The Top 20 group performance this season is Dynamite-BTS. 

Attached is a screenshot from Pete's latest IG post. 

Y'all, I haven't been on IDF since Tuesday, but I just had to come on for this. 🤣

Pete50% (2).png

lmao I 100% thought this was Dynamite by Taio Cruz and I was like "THIS IS MY CHILDHOOD" (though prob would be a Pompeii-esque disaster [both the performance and the actual thing lmao]), but instead it's BTS. I don't have anything against people who like K-Pop or stuff like that, but I'm not a huge fan. I'm sure I'll like it, though, cause I'll get to see Kenzie twanging and swaggering out to BTS :wub:

• Haha 8

6 hours ago, Harmat said:

The Top 20 group performance this season is Dynamite-BTS. 

Attached is a screenshot from Pete's latest IG post. 

Y'all, I haven't been on IDF since Tuesday, but I just had to come on for this. 🤣

Pete50% (2).png

Does this mean that they only recorded vocals for the group performance during their trip on Henson studios, and nothing else? 

I'm still hoping they recorded their playoffs songs, but this is not a good sign for that IMO.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Does this mean that they only recorded vocals for the group performance during their trip on Henson studios, and nothing else? 

I'm still hoping they recorded their playoffs songs, but this is not a good sign for that IMO.

I’m worried about this too. :unsure:

24 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Someone ask Zae, I´m sure he´ll respond lol.

• Haha 8

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Speaking of Zae, I’m so excited for his POs performance. He said it’s going to be his biggest song yet. :w00tbounce:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If he did he’d “mysteriously” be DQ’d or have a last minute song change that yeets him under the bus, so...

As some would say, it would be Time To Say Goodbye for him :giggle:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Speaking of Zae, I’m so excited for his POs performance. He said it’s going to be his biggest song yet. :w00tbounce:

Me too! In a really weird turn of events, Zae ended up getting my highest ranking on my personal list // Daillon's IDF rankings list for the Knockouts with a 9.9/10. Also, I'm beginning to think he's not as DOA as we all believe, currently (which seems to be 0% chance of CS). Nothing radical, though. This is my guess for coach save percentages (excluding Kenzie for obvious reasons and Savanna b/c I don't think she won the 4WKO):

Corey: 60%

Gihanna: 30%

Zae: 10%

Posted (edited)

Yall, yesterday they recorded in the studio, the day before yesterday they filmed the music video...

I doubt they would film the video FIRST and then record vocals, since (correct me if I’m wrong) but usually the track plays during filming so they can film their movement/dance according to it? That said I’m pretty sure they all recorded something at the studio yesterday, which if I’m wrong and it was the group performance, they still have about a week to record something else. They record their SF performance around 4-5 days (I think) before the semis since it’s one week away.

edit: just realized yesterday was the first day at Jim Henson studios for many (probably all) of them so I’m kinda confused. Still, I think there’s still enough time for them to record their studios this upcoming week, since it’s enough time (taking into example the week between playoffs and semis where they record in a shorter period than what remains from today to the playoffs)

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 3

Types of Coaches on the voice

The Cool Coach: Adam, Nick

The Chill Coach: Pharrell, John

The Lady Coach, Shakira, Gwen, Kelly

The Country Coach: Blake

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, Jaimes said:

Types of Coaches on the voice

The Cool Coach: Adam, Nick

The Chill Coach: Pharrell, John

The Lady Coach, Shakira, Gwen, Kelly

The Country Coach: Blake

Yikes at these stereotypes... 

• Like 3

Have we ever heard Ryleigh actually belt with her chest voice? Just a question. I feel like everytime a song goes up she goes into her head voice. (which isn't necessarily a bad thing)

Also, I kinda feel like the teams are separated into two groups in battles and knockouts until the merge in lives later on.

These are just my thoughts

Second Episode Examples: Rachel Mac, Kenzie Wheeler, Raine Stern, Anna Grace, Zae Romeo

First Episode Examples: Pia Renee, Ethan Lively, Dana Monique, Rayleigh Modig, Jordan Matthew Young

They always put certain people in the first episode and certain people in the second and I'm not sure if I like that. Does it make the show more divided? I'm assuming not really, It just keeps certain artists away from others, I guess. 

Whatever, I could care less. I'll just watch season 20.

40 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Yall, yesterday they recorded in the studio, the day before yesterday they filmed the music video...

I doubt they would film the video FIRST and then record vocals, since (correct me if I’m wrong) but usually the track plays during filming so they can film their movement/dance according to it? That said I’m pretty sure they all recorded something at the studio yesterday, which if I’m wrong and it was the group performance, they still have about a week to record something else. They record their SF performance around 4-5 days (I think) before the semis since it’s one week away.

edit: just realized yesterday was the first day at Jim Henson studios for many (probably all) of them so I’m kinda confused. Still, I think there’s still enough time for them to record their studios this upcoming week, since it’s enough time (taking into example the week between playoffs and semis where they record in a shorter period than what remains from today to the playoffs)

There is certainly plenty of time left this week to record a playoffs song in the studio. I'm just worried because I desperately want to hear Corey in a produced track.

Interesting point on filming the video before recording the playback, but consider that IG stories aren't necessarily live anymore, so if anyone posted studio footage yesterday, they could have been taken in the weekend.

• Like 1

Just now, British Man said:

Y'all are talking about all this stuff and I just want Gihanna to join Team Kelly in the dancing TikTok

I just want Devon to Join Team Nick already.

Posted (edited)

Were the YouTube Music singles worth any votes last season? I genuinely forgot. If they weren't, that would make me feel better about having tracks for Playoffs.

Edited by Teraginn

7 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

There is certainly plenty of time left this week to record a playoffs song in the studio. I'm just worried because I desperately want to hear Corey in a produced track.

Interesting point on filming the video before recording the playback, but consider that IG stories aren't necessarily live anymore, so if anyone posted studio footage yesterday, they could have been taken in the weekend.

for what it’s worth i’m sure Corey will sound AMAZING on the Dynamite recording

12 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Were the YouTube Music singles worth any votes last season? I genuinely forgot. If they weren't, that would make me feel better about having tracks for Playoffs.

Nope.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I mean he did post a cover of "Falling" by Harry Styles on his TikTok from what appears to be a hotel bathroom, about 2 weeks before the blind auditions were taped in October. That guy is either very brave or very foolish. I'm not sure which one.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Nope.

Oh, phew. One of the reasons I was worried for the studios is because they weren't mentioned in the S20 voting rules. Now that I know that, I'm probably worrying for nothing.

21 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

for what it’s worth i’m sure Corey will sound AMAZING on the Dynamite recording

I sure hope so, if that's the only single we're getting from anyone this season.

(also I never listened to BTS or K-Pop for that matter, so I have no point of reference for that LOL)

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic