The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Just now, seak05 said:

Per his Facebook, Pete is playing his acoustic guitar for his playoff songs 

If he gets an acoustic ballad or a song similar to his battle one, there's a slight chance that Cam could be in trouble.

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If he gets an acoustic ballad or a song similar to his battle one, there's a slight chance that Cam could be in trouble.

I'm wondering, in terms of strategy, If Pete got PV, would Blake choose Anna or Jordan, so that Cam could win the wildcard? I hope not, because that'd be bad for Gihanna/Zae/Ryleigh/Pia, but it would make sense.

Edited by British Man
2 minutes ago, British Man said:

I'm wondering, in terms of strategy, If Pete got PV, would Blake choose Anna or Jordan, so that Cam could win the wildcard? I hope not, because that'd be bad for Gihanna/Zae/Ryleigh/Pia, but it would make sense.

It would be smart if that actually happens, but Blake is usually very safe, I don’t think he would risk it.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Daillon said:

It would be smart if that actually happens, but Blake is usually very safe, I don’t think he would risk it.

I mean, he did risk it on S17, and it backfired. I don´t think he would want to risk Cam if he doesn´t get PV, but who knows.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daillon said:

:yawn:

Thinking he won’t advance =/= disliking him

Seriously, some people just get upset and toxic over the smallest things. Savanna (my favorite) has even worse odds than Zae and I have no problem with it. Grow up.

1 hour ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Hypocrites everywhere, this will be my last post until PO. I will wait till you eat your words when the result comes out.

Please don't make this personal, it's a reality tv show, and only 1 winner, great singers leave every season. lovebird.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 13
1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Here's my take: I wouldnt consider anybody to be 100% out yet, as opposed to last season, where I was sure that Joseph and Chloé had 0 chances of making it past the playoffs.

Zae might have a chance of advancing on Team Kelly if he truly blows her away, or could end up competing for the WC if he does well.

Jordan apparently got a song he had done a million times before and that is right in his wheelhouse. He could be competing for the WC if he pulls it off.

Pia and Ryleigh are odballs on Team Legend, but I'd say both actually still could get saved.

Nick has made clear that Dana is his favorite, but she is likely getting the PV, so the lane is free for Nick to save anyone. Yes, even Jose.

100%, thank you.

1 hour ago, British Man said:

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

I agree, I don't think he'd do that. There's no way Cam would lose, but Blake wouldn't do that. I'm a huge fan of Anna and I like Jordan, but I don't think Blake is attached enough to them to even risk a .1% chance of losing Cam to save them. 

Yeah, checked FB and Pete confirmed he´s playing guitar in the playoffs, his old Martin, an Eric Clapton model. I might be reading too much into it, but if this means some Eric Clapton for him in the playoffs, I´m all for it.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, checked FB and Pete confirmed he´s playing guitar in the playoffs, his old Martin, an Eric Clapton model. I might be reading too much into it, but if this means some Eric Clapton for him in the playoffs, I´m all for it.

If he doesn’t then any Eric Clapton cover needs to be one of the first things he does post show - he’s got the perfect voice for it.

On 4/27/2021 at 5:26 PM, Misirlou said:

Have any other contestants this season have been acknowledged by the original artists of songs they have sang so far? I know the Temptations congralutated Victor, James Otto congraluted Ethan /Avery, and Luke Combs recently congratulated Kenzie.

Emma was recognized by Kacey https://www.instagram.com/p/CMQGd9PrmsS/

Also Victor in his blind 😉

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Yeah the Top 20 is definitely shooting some type of music video. Look at Zaes ig story. Thanks for little bts zae😂

I swear, the dude might actually find a way to leak his studio before Monday lol

• Haha 11
1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

Yeah the Top 20 is definitely shooting some type of music video. Look at Zaes ig story. Thanks for little bts zae😂

Zae giving us that VIP access. :stud:

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, adding to that, Soundgarden recognized Savanna W on their IG. I think Chris would have loved her.

What i'm gonna say may sound cliché, but i'm pretty sure Chris was smiling on heaven after hearing that performance. I have no doubt of that 😊

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

What i'm gonna say may sound cliché, but i'm pretty sure Chris was smiling on heaven after hearing that performance. I have no doubt of that 😊

Who's Chris, and is he dead?

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic