The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Unpopular, but I wouldn’t mind Kenzie winning. He is extremely talented, even though I have other favorites who I prefer to him. 

Kenzie is definitely better then the past country guys we had he has a powerful voice and is definitely the greatest country male i heard on this show tbh.

• Like 2

Just now, Daillon said:

If anything this showed that Kenzie is pretty much immune to any bad song choice.

I wouldn´t say he´s inmune to Luke Bryan or Sam Hunt though. Luke Combs is not nearly as bad as them.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Also, seems like the Blake hate will continue since they are airing Gihanna/Anna after Kenzie/Avery.

That could be bad for Anna 😬

Edited by Angeles

I'm monitoring minivan. It seems a bit divided. A lot of them liked Avery and are hating on the coaches for not saving/stealing him. IDK if Kenzie convinced minivan entirely, YET. They are still angry about Ethan, btw. 

Edited by SNI2

24 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I'm monitoring minivan. It seems a bit divided. A lot of them liked Avery and are hating on the coaches for not saving/stealing him. IDK if Kenzie convinced minivan entirely, YET. They are still angry about Ethan, btw. 

That may be true, but the casual viewer on the couch doesn’t take it as seriously as Facebook. This is where we often overstate things based on Facebook. Avery must have had some fans, and they are more likely to comment right now than Kenzie’s supporters. JMO. 

Edited by TeamAudra

24 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

As I said, Ethan would’ve been a threat 

• Like 1

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic