• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

I hate that there's not a full version without commentary on Youtube right now (there used to be one but it must've recently been taken down because I watched it OFTEN), but here's Vanessa's version of If I Were Your Woman with only a little bit of obtrusive commentary.

AKA what we'll be comparing Zania to tonight :haha:

One of my all-time favorite KO's.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I do feel like its a little more unpredictable this season. Devan is the only one I can't see winning. 

I'm sure we'll have a clearer image of the winner once the performances air.

If it's close - I'm gonna go with Blake's contestant. 

I know it's from a while back, but that performance from Gihanna is what I was expecting based off of her tiktoks. Just beautiful. 

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I hate that there's not a full version without commentary on Youtube right now (there used to be one but it must've recently been taken down because I watched it OFTEN), but here's Vanessa's version of If I Were Your Woman with only a little bit of obtrusive commentary.

LOL I loved these two, it´s a shame they don´t do voice reactions anymore, imagine them reacting to Dana´s KO.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

LOL I loved these two, it´s a shame they don´t do voice reactions anymore, imagine them reacting to Dana´s KO.

they're pretty funny and over the top

9 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

i usually go for metatube, but its annoying cause you can't switch tabs

And only now IDF is shocked at Jordan being disliked by Minivan :giggle:

Don't forget that you heard it here first LMFAO 😜 😂

On 2/28/2021 at 10:43 AM, echoap said:

Just checked Jordan and Pete.

Jordan is toast, he got a trash song for his battle and eliminated Ethan in the knockouts. Minivan won't be happy about that. 

Now, If Pete doesn't get the PV on team Blake, the meme will be finally complete :devilwave:

Regarding this battle, Anna started really strong with her beautiful tone but then the song turned almost unrecognizable. It reminded me a lot of that "Piano in the Dark" version that gets quoted very often here :haha:.

I'm not a fan of "Glitter in the Air" on singing shows but once I got past those distracting voice cracks, I really enjoyed Gihanna's version. My favorite knockout so far. She's struggling to connect with her songs but I'd say GITA worked quite well for her 😊

• Confused 1
6 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

Blake is a tea leaf reader. If he knows that Jordan doesn’t have public support, he’ll cut him loose. He doesn’t believe in lost causes.

Courtney and TSoul both say hi.  Dave probably does, too.

34 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Courtney and TSoul both say hi.  Dave probably does, too.

Courtney and TSoul were both still voted through pretty far. Blake’s s11 team was quite weak so I don’t think anyone had a significantly stronger support than her and in s12 only casi might’ve had more votes but she would cancel out votes with Lauren. When we had iTunes sales, he almost always picked the highest charter and now usually picks whoever is most popular. Jordan still has time to get support so we’ll just have to see.

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I never get tired of this version! 
I will love Zania👑❣. I think the approaches will be different

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

LOL I loved these two, it´s a shame they don´t do voice reactions anymore.

Lol same. I really loved their reactions even if they're not vocal coaches. Their reactions to Jordan and Chris B(really loved the part when one of them broke the chair on the high note during Superstition). were so Hilarious. I think the reason they don't react to voice anymore is because of the decline in viewership of voice on YouTube. Their last reactions were Brennan and Rose and they got somewhat like 14 or 15k views.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Well, this oughta be the weeks that we end up discussing our favorites´ chances to advance and their possible pimp or bus while we wait for the lives.

This will be a loong two weeks

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Well, this oughta be the weeks that we end up discussing our favorites´ chances to advance and their possible pimp or bus while we wait for the lives.

They scrap weeks of live shows every season (the last two don't count cuz CO-VID) but they can't get rid of the recap episodes :rolleyes:

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, David68 said:

This will be a loong two weeks

Yep. But this is usually the time where we make our predictions (the real ones and the flop ones) lol. 

I might actually take a look at the Road to the Lives just to see how the contestants are showcased.

Schedule update

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/b07e2828-5282-4b16-adf7-bc86bdb2e54d

Relevent info 

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE TOP 17 RESULTS"

ORIGINAL

05/11/2021 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Tuesday)    : Four artists, one from each team, are revealed as safe by America's votes. Each coach selects one more artist to move forward. The artist with the next highest votes from each team will compete in the Wildcard Instant Save for the Top 9's last spot.

4 PV + 4 CS Team Quota +1 instant save

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Dany said:

Schedule update

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/b07e2828-5282-4b16-adf7-bc86bdb2e54d

Relevent info 

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE TOP 17 RESULTS"

ORIGINAL

05/11/2021 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Tuesday)    : Four artists, one from each team, are revealed as safe by America's votes. Each coach selects one more artist to move forward. The artist with the next highest votes from each team will compete in the Wildcard Instant Save for the Top 9's last spot.

4 PV + 4 CS Team Quota +1 instant save

expected, but ugh

• Like 1
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic