The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Since we’re doing favorites, here are my controversial ones...

Team Kelly

-Anna Grace Felten

-Gihanna Zoe

Team Legend:

-Carolina Rial

-Ciana Pelekai

Team Nick:

-Dana Monique

-Lindsay Joan

-Bradley Sinclair

-Rachel Mac

Team Blake

-Keegan Ferrell

-Avery Roberson

-Emma Caroline

-Cam Anthony

Edited by Bk1234

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

Can anyone tell me what stopped Kelly from turning for Cam and Victor?

Did she mentioned the reason? Like she did last season with Sid(She was waiting for another level from him) and Jim(She thought he went too many places with it).

I think for Cam she didn’t want to turn because her team was filling up super quick and she it was only the first taping so she was being picky but she mentioned that he deserved a four chair turn.

and with Victor she already knew the outcome of it so she didn’t bother which is annoying. Like if a singer is good just turn for them. But she saw the reaction and standing O he got so she regretted it.

• Like 4

Just now, jus.vshn said:

I think it’s safe to say we got 7 four chair turns 😅with the inclusion of Victor,Deion and Cam.

Honestly this has to be the season for a AA person to win. Doesnt have to be an AA powerhouse/female just an AA person.

There's a lot of AA talent this season, I could rly see a Cam/Victor/Deion/Zae win (Also who do y'all think will be John's TCO? Victor or Deion? I feel like Vic might have a change since he was the first person on the show to get John to turn with his own song, so John has to like him a lot)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

I think it’s safe to say we got 7 four chair turns 😅with the inclusion of Victor,Deion and Cam.

Honestly this has to be the season for a AA person to win. Doesnt have to be an AA powerhouse/female just an AA person.

I think if an AA wins it would be one of those males singers. Female AA powerhouses aren't everyone's bag, I guess?

• Like 3

Just now, jus.vshn said:

We’ve never had this much strong AA contestants so I say there’s a chance.

True, I think out of all the AA contestants this year, Cam has the best shot since he’s very good and he’s on Team Blake (meaning Minivan will vote.)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moonlighty said:

There's a lot of AA talent this season, I could rly see a Cam/Victor/Deion/Zae win (Also who do y'all think will be John's TCO? Victor or Deion? I feel like Vic might have a change since he was the first person on the show to get John to turn with his own song, so John has to like him a lot)

I'm leaning a bit more towards Victor but it could very well be Deion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moonlighty said:

Yep and the coaches seemed to really love Victors audition so who knows I think both can be Johns TCO

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

But hey we can’t sleep on Victor. That dude is apart of so many organizations and is really heavy in college . So maybe that’ll help him?

His issue is his coach choice. He could make finale with coach quotas, but I see 4th/5th place as his roof (again, this is just based off of his covers.)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

But hey we can’t sleep on Victor. That dude is apart of so many organizations and is really heavy in college . So maybe that’ll help him?

I think Cam has the best chance because he's on TB + he's the best male vocalist of the season. And if he becomes TCO, then there's no one winning but him.

Victor is AMAZING as well but I don't see him getting more votes than Cam, Avery, Kenzie and Zae.

• Like 3

On 12/21/2020 at 9:12 PM, moonlighty said:

Just checked this thread, haven't checked the contestants yet, and the absence of Kim Cruse makes me confused, I believe she was rumored to be on S20, but anyways, who do y'all think has the strongest team? (Sorry if this was already discussed here I just came lol)

She was definitely at the hotel and was set for S20. But I think something happened and they sent her home before they shot the blinds.

3 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Christine Cane is a battle fodder imo even tho she was the first one and John said her rendition of the song was the most soulful he ever herd it, I thought it was very lackluster and kinda dry but she might pull something out doubt it tho. 

Yeah she’s gone in battles lol

• Like 1

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic