• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

This is a HARD season to predict

No one is safe except for 🎡s

I am actually not certain on that. I'd predict that Gihanna will get the PV, CS, and WC, with Corey, Zae, and Kenzie being instantly eliminated :no:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

I am actually not certain on that. I'd predict that Gihanna will get the PV, CS, and WC, with Corey, Zae, and Kenzie being instantly eliminated :no:

Gihanna can't get all three of those.

6 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

This is a HARD season to predict

No one is safe except for 🎡s

Also Danish Monarch. She's definitely going to be Nick's PV, and if she isn't there's no way she isn't the coaches choice.

Oh, and Cam too. He's safe.

6 minutes ago, British Man said:

Also Danish Monarch. She's definitely going to be Nick's PV, and if she isn't there's no way she isn't the coaches choice.

Oh, and Cam too. He's safe.

i’m not 100% on dana getting pv but if she doesn’t, there’s no way she doesn’t get nick’s save so she’s definitely safe unless she somehow flops really bad

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Cam is definitely safe. If he doesn´t get PV, he´s the coach save either way. Same goes for Kenzie.

Just like Worth the Wait.

• Haha 13
2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Just like Worth the Wait.

WTW underdelivered in the lives though. While there´s obviously a chance Cam does too (Nerves, bad song choice, etc), I do trust him more. 

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Cam is definitely safe. If he doesn´t get PV, he´s the coach save either way. Same goes for Kenzie.

Not sure he would actually get Kelly's save tbh. If the country male can't get the votes, she might just go for the other of Gihanna/Corey(who didn't get the PV) 

But this scenario in which Kenzie doesn't get PV is highly unlikely, he still wins the whole season for now.

John's lock could be Zania if not PV, Nick is unpredictable, but I would say Rachel is his favorite.

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Not sure he would actually get Kelly's save tbh. If the country male can't get the votes, she might just go for the other of Gihanna/Corey(who didn't get the PV) 

But this scenario in which Kenzie doesn't get PV is highly unlikely, he still wins the whole season for now.

If it were Nick or John who had him and this happened, they definitely wouldn´t save him. But we know Kelly loves her country males, so she could be keeping him for a while still.

But yeah, I don´t see him not getting PV, unless he flops HARD.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If it were Nick or John who had him and this happened, they definitely wouldn´t save him. But we know Kelly loves her country males, so she could be keeping him for a while still.

But yeah, I don´t see him not getting PV, unless he flops HARD.

If he flop like Tanner last season, but that is unlikely, Jenzie is miles better than Tanner, also Jenzie can sing live.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

John's lock could be [is] Zania if not [for] PV, Nick is [irrelevant] unpredictable, but I would say Rachel is his favorite.

Agreed!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
2 hours ago, QueenCami said:

My wants for Team Kelly:

PV - Gihanna Zoë

CS - Gihanna Zoë

WC - Gihanna Zoë (winner)

2 hours ago, British Man said:

Yeah just clone her 9 times and we can have the best possible Top 9.

Then what are these posts if she's not overhyped. 🧐

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, British Man said:

Let me begin off by saying that I understand your point of view.

The reason Gihanna is being hyped up so much is because of her ability to perform shown from her knockouts, not from her issues from the battles (or blind auditions, though I believe that she was pitchy at the start for a stylistic effect, but that's just me). Currently, we've seen that Gihanna CAN put on a performance that is worthy of the Public Vote, and therefore, we believe in her to do well. 

The thing is, I'm one of Gihanna's fans, and so are most of the people that are hyping her up. When we watch Gihanna's performances, we prioritize her rich tone, beautiful phrasing, lovely enunciation, and emotion, and we focus on those things, because when you focus on the bad, you let the bad things define the performance. When you say "Her BA was pitchy", you make it sound like the whole thing was bad, when there were some good moments (enough good moments to make Kelly and Nick turn their chair)

Also, while the argument of "If you criticize them a lot, they'll be more determined" does make sense, it doesn't account for the fact that everyone reacts to negative feedback differently. Some people think "I will do better next time" while others think "I HAVE to do better next time", and when you believe you have to do better next time, you get nervous.

Honestly, I don't know what point I'm trying to make here, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that Gihanna's fans (anyone's fan, really) are allowed to like her, even if she might not have been perfect.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

giphy.gif

I keep seeing this gif and it reminded me on this comment under their YT video (they are referring to this exact moment, only in a different connotation than y"all) lol:

Gihanna : CALL ME SUGAAARRRR !
3:35 Anna was like “NO NO NO, KELLY PICK ME” I hope they both are moving on 🥺🥺😩😩

• Haha 6

We should give the words “overhyped” and “Minivan” (unrelated to the discussion but I wanted to add it) a break :ph34rwave: We overuse them and most of the time is to make up for a lack of arguments imo.

40 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I think it's good to remember what happened with Deion; a few people said some negative stuff, and it stuck!

Personally, I think we should find a sweet middle between being negative and disrespectful and being “overly positive”. As long as we are respectful, everyone should be able to voice their opinions and critiques (that’s the hard part). 

I feel like most contestants appreciate a constructive and respectful critique as much as a nice comment. JMO.

• Like 10
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic