• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Corey was asked to sing a country song in the playoffs by a insta user in his live and they were like you’ll appeal minivan LNFAOAOA NOOO

If he does get a country song, I'll assume he's getting bussed 😅

1 minute ago, B-B said:

That was unnecessarily rude of Deion IMO. He’s taking things way too seriously

I mean he could probably say the same about us. :ph34rwave: Regardless, reading the GOSSIP thread was not smart on his part.

Edited by Bk1234
4 minutes ago, B-B said:

That was unnecessarily rude of Deion IMO. He’s taking things way too seriously

Nah, he was fine tbh and he had a right to say what he said because sometimes tbh we are unnecessarily rude 🤣 and we take things too seriously 

• Like 1

Tbh I did feel like many were overreacting about Deion's comments. He has the right to talk shit about us just like y'all feel you have the right to talk shit about him.

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He quoted the "omg John liked the post" comment, and the quote on his live with Victor where he said "he could bring soul to country music" and the "Keisha Renee already did that" that someone here (I think it was BK lol) responded. 

He said he can do some things Keisha can´t , and that she can do some things he can´t, and that he was bringing it as a male artist.

I absolutely agree with this! I don't love some of the things he said, but I totally agree with this (and I also agree that IDF can be quite something lmao).

Just because one person has done something before doesn't mean someone can't do it again in their own innovative way!

Deion, if you are reading this, comments we make here are not indicative of where your music career will go or what will you do on the future. We´re literally strangers voicing our opinions (our personal opinions, I know you got some of your own) in an Internet forum. I suggest you don´t read it if you don´t want to because I understand it may affect you or some other contestants.

We mean no harm, we are not trying to make anyone quit their dream , and I believe I speak for everybody when I say that. Music is your passion and that´s good, but if you read IDF or any other forum or social media comment, you gotta be aware that not everybody is gonna like you,  and because of that you are not gonna give up. Not to mention I suppose you have already heard worse things given the industry that you´re on. And if you haven´t, you will, at some point.

I wish you the best for your career, and I hope that you understand what this is all about. 

• Like 17
1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Tbh I did feel like many were overreacting about Deion's comments. He has the right to talk shit about us just like y'all feel you have the right to talk shit about him.

Lmaoo exactly I felt the same way.

Just now, Misirlou said:

Deion, if you are reading this, comments we make here are not indicative of where your music career will go or what will you do on the future. We´re literally strangers voicing our opinions (our personal opinions, I know you got some of your own) in an Internet forum. I suggest you don´t read it if you don´t want to because I understand it may affect you or some other contestants.

We mean no harm, we are not trying to make anyone quit their dream , and I believe I speak for everybody when I say that. Music is your passion and that´s good, but if you read IDF or any other forum or social media comment, you gotta be aware that not everybody is gonna like you,  and because of that you are not gonna give up. Not to mention I suppose you have already heard worse things given the industry that you´re on. And if you haven´t, you will, at some point.

I wish you the best for your career, and I hope that you understand what this is all about. 

Chefs Kiss Reaction GIF by Nick Jonas

31 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I love how cool he is though

... sometimes we are really going overboard with the opinions and yeaah we don't know what really happened 😅

Yeah, people can go overboard (I mean some people are still staying stuff lol)

25 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

She pretty much agreed with what he said. She said she read IDF and when she saw a comment criticizing Deion as "not good", she stopped.

I am proud to say, I don't think I ever said he was bad? I liked both of his performances. 

Also Ciana and Victor's faces during this lmao

I appreciate what Deion said, actually, and I think that it would do us a lot of good if we tried to be a bit more respectful. I think that us talking about the way that Deion spoke after his battle in a respectful manner is fine, but I don't think we need to attack him lol. I think we can all (myself included) work on saying stuff a little bit kinder.

That being said, I don't expect it to stop lol, it just sucks that we can't try and be a little bit nicer so that contestants who inevitably read here don't have negative experiences with it lol. It's good to remember that they're still here and reading!

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Tbh I did feel like many were overreacting about Deion's comments. He has the right to talk shit about us just like y'all feel you have the right to talk s--- about him.

And I Oop GIF by memecandy

I censored the word because idk if it's allowed here LMAO

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Exactly, thank you. I also don't think that the mean comments of a few speak for the overall sentiment. It's response bias; people with strong opinions are more likely to share. I don't think I often mentioned this, but I really enjoyed Deion's blind and despite what the sources said, I thought that his battle was great (loved both him and Victor)! 

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

That being said, I don't expect it to stop lol, it just sucks that we can't try and be a little bit nicer so that contestants who inevitably read here don't have negative experiences with it lol. It's good to remember that they're still here and reading!

Yeah, I think that’s part of it, but a responsibility has to also fall to the contestants. If you know you can take criticism, then reading the forum should be fine, but if you know that you have trouble dealing with criticism (which is actually quite common), then don’t visit the site.  

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Some people did, but some people didn't. I saw many respectful comments about how people didn't think he handled things professionally (I tried to be more respectful, for the most part). I think that's different than talking ---- about him, though I do not dispute that some people did do that and some people continue to do that. It sucks that as I'm reading through this thread, people are responding to this by intensifying their unkind comments on this instead of saying something nice (or just not saying something at all!)

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I think that’s part of it, but a responsibility has to also fall to the contestants. If you know you can take criticism, then reading the forum should be fine, but if you know that you have trouble dealing with criticism (which is actually quite common), then don’t visit the site.  

I agree, but it's not our job to focus on other people's responsibilities lol

The only thing we can do is do our own best to make the community a kinder place

• Like 3

I’m gonna be honest, I haven’t see much negativity about Deion’s actual performances. I haven’t followed this thread as much lately, so it’s possible I missed it. It’s probably a good thing he was eliminated, because I don’t think he has what it takes to withstand the inevitable the social media scrutiny the contestants typically endure when they go deep in the show. We are  tame compared to Facebook. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3

Victor doesnt  seem like he’s pays attention to the forum and that’s good! Because a few pages ago yll were just going in on him.... Thank God Victor isnt as vocal as Deion though 🤣

• Haha 2
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic