• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

I do have to say Jordan has dissappointed me quite a bit. (And not because of the Kelly thing, because that very easily could have been sketchy editing for drama, plus Kelly didn´t really pitch him anything unlike Nick and Blake, and she doesn´t care, let´s be real), but because he hasn´t delivered like I expected him to. Watch any of his live performances on YT and the guy is a beast with is rasp and his guitar. Of course the show doesn´t always allow contestants to bring their whole arsenal, but I did expect better. I heard him perform his blind song off the show and it was much better than his audition. Also didn´t expect him to go guitarless for his KO and smile through a song about drug addiction.

I think he´ll get bussed, but if not, hopefully he brings out something like his usual gigs now that he´ll have a whole live band behind him in the playoffs.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I do have to say Jordan has dissappointed me quite a bit. (And not because of the Kelly thing, because that very easily could have been sketchy editing for drama, plus Kelly didn´t really pitch him anything unlike Nick and Blake, and she doesn´t care, let´s be real), but because he hasn´t delivered like I expected him to. Watch any of his live performances on YT and the guy is a beast with is rasp and his guitar. Of course the show doesn´t always allow contestants to bring their whole arsenal, but I did expect better. I heard him perform his blind song off the show and it was much better than his audition. Also didn´t expect him to go guitarless for his KO and smile through a song about drug addiction.

I think he´ll get bussed, but if not, hopefully he brings out something like his usual gigs now that he´ll have a whole live band behind him in the playoffs.

I do wonder if he could handle something by Sturgill Simpson and classic outlaw during Playoffs, though. It probably wouldn't attract minivan, but at least it seems like a comfortable buss for him. 

Didn’t someone say that Dana’s version was 10 times better than Kimberly’s ? Cause I didn’t think so 👀 And now I’m worried for Zania/Vanessa cause they said the same thing

Also where is Disney ?

hip hop GIF by WE tv

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

I do wonder if he could handle something by Sturgill Simpson and classic outlaw during Playoffs, though. It probably wouldn't attract minivan, but at least it seems like a comfortable buss for him. 

Sturgill is almost Stapleton league in terms of soul, so I wouldn´t mess with him if I were Jordan.

I think the classic outlaw stuff could fit him better. Even though I really liked the Connor/Aaron battle (I know you didn´t lol), I think Jordan could have handled "I Ain´t Livin Long Like This" better. But he´s the type of performer that needs his guitar and his band backing him if he´s not playing acoustic. He´s a fantastic slide player as well,  and guitar playing often goes well with Minivan (and me lol).

6 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Didn’t someone say that Dana’s version was 10 times better than Kimberly’s ? Cause I didn’t think so 👀 And now I’m worried for Zania/Vanessa cause they said the same thing.

I don´t remember reading any comments saying Dana outdid Kimberly, just that she killed it. And even though she´s not my style, I reckon she did.

As for Zania, yes, I believe Angelbright said she was much better than Vanessa, which is a tall order. But we shouldn´t be fixated in that. At the end of the day it will come down to personal taste. 

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He’s just one of those who’s live shows are a million times better than the made for TV ones. It’s fine. Taryn is one of those too. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Sturgill is almost Stapleton league in terms of soul, so I wouldn´t mess with him if I were Jordan.

I think the classic outlaw stuff could fit him better. Even though I really liked the Connor/Aaron battle (I know you didn´t lol), I think Jordan could have handled "I Ain´t Livin Long Like This" better. But he´s the type of performer that needs his guitar and his band backing him if he´s not playing acoustic. He´s a fantastic slide player as well,  and guitar playing often goes well with Minivan (and me lol).

Yeah, even though I'm not a fan of Jordan, I woud trust him a lot more with Waylon than Connor/Aaron. And if he advances past playoffs, might be nice to have a band backing him and using the slide. I can totally see it as a moment for him. 

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Didn’t someone say that Dana’s version was 10 times better than Kimberly’s ? Cause I didn’t think so 👀 And now I’m worried for Zania/Vanessa cause they said the same thing

hip hop GIF by WE tv

Yeah, I think that Zania doing better than Vanessa is a very very tall order. Whether or not it happens, I think I'll still enjoy it.

56 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I liked his blind and knockout, though perhaps the difference is that I haven't watched his off-show covers. If I hadn't seen Kenzie's off show covers, I may have liked him more so far on the show.

• Like 1

Ethan´s higher register betrayed him in his KO, as opposed to his gorgeous lows in the battle. He should have lowered the key of his song, probably a half step down, like this:

And this may belong in the unpopular opinion thread, but this was a beautiful audition.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 5

For the road to the lives or whatever, I mean it is the 10th anniversary Edition, so that makes it special, right?

I wonder what they'll do for the "special" episode.

Also road to the lives is only nice when the people stop talking and I just wanna watch people sing!

27 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

"Look, Dana, I have a really special relationship with Andrew..."

“He is a cancer survivor and I really have a special connection with him. He has been so good at performing, I really need him to make the Finale. The young kids see him as a inspiration. He is really a handsome guy and the ladies love him... so I have to encourage everyone to vote for him.”

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

“He is a cancer survivor and I really have a special connection with him. He has been so good at performing, I really need him to make the Finale. The young kids see him as a inspiration. He is really a handsome guy and the ladies love him... so I have to encourage everyone to vote for him.”

Rachel Mac says Hi 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I’ll die if the leak doesn’t come out on Friday and we go crazy like last week🤣🤣. That was so fun tho omg.

I think we maybe need a lesson in perspective taking 😛 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
7 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I’ll die if the leak doesn’t come out on Friday and we go crazy like last week🤣🤣. That was so fun tho omg.

At this point it wouldn´t surprise me in the least if the leak doesn´t come out on Friday. But I know IDF is gonna go crazy either way so...

32 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

At this point it wouldn´t surprise me in the least if the leak doesn´t come out on Friday. But I know IDF is gonna go crazy either way so...

I suspect most people were just making a joke of the situation, sort of building off of the "craziness" that began with the first posts about it. Honestly though, that was a very entertaining day.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

2-F06-F056-2975-4-AB8-8-C5-D-0-A58-D194-
Robegate 2.0 featuring Andrew Marshall and Nick Jonas? :unsure:

Big Brother What GIF by Channel 7

... I actually wouldn't mind it if it happened again this time around ;) jk :haha:

• Haha 2
53 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I think we maybe need a lesson in perspective taking 😛 

If only my teachers were cool like you and watched the Voice... :/:haha:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 2
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic