The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I'm not 100% sure that Kenzie will get the PV, anymore. I think it's very likely, but his battle and blind were somewhat underwhelming, to me. I hope his KO is better.

I am 100-epsilon% sure that Kenzie will move on to the T9 no matter what, cause I just don't see Kelly dropping him if Corey somehow gets the PV.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I really think Kenzie will receive backlash for getting Avery eliminated. Facebook liked Avery more then him.

Which will only makes things better for Corey tbh.  

I don't think so. If the KO shows Kenzie as the clear winner they are not gonna take out it from Kenzie.
Blake will get some backlash for not stealing Avery back even if they show his steal before this KO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ammonium said:

Thing is we all know his genre is wide open in this season.
People who vote country, doesn't have to split votes.

Mmmmm

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, Gihanna is probably going to take it. 

Manifesting

Unless he flops hard in the lives, I really don´t see him not taking the PV on Kelly´s team. Some of y"all may find him underwhelming, which is fine, but Minivan has given him nothing but praise (minus the mullet lol) for what I believe have been two great performances, especially his battle one, where he was seen much more comfortable than his blind. The guy knows what he´s doing in terms of vocals. And he´s the only country singer in the lives. Go figure.

Edited by Misirlou

If Kenzie doesn’t get the PV, I don’t see why he should get the CS lmao I mean if he can’t get past Corey then he’s not much of a threat at all :stealth: nvm it’s just wishful thinking we all know he’s getting through

• Like 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Unless Emma wins the four-way knockout. 🙃

Yeah, but I don´t think she´ll do any damage to him if she wins, considering none of the other 3 opponents are Minivan friendly contestants as a whole. 

It might be like a Gracee and Hoot situation again.

20 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I'm not 100% sure that Kenzie will get the PV, anymore. I think it's very likely, but his battle and blind were somewhat underwhelming, to me. I hope his KO is better.

I am 100-epsilon% sure that Kenzie will move on to the T9 no matter what, cause I just don't see Kelly dropping him if Corey somehow gets the PV.

Yeah, I agree. "Beer Never Broke my Heart" will not give him the same breakout moment as "Cover Me Up" of Jake Hoot.

4 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Yeah, I agree. "Beer Never Broke my Heart" will not give him the same breakout moment as "Cover Me Up" of Jake Hoot.

Yeah, it won´t, but as far as Team Kelly goes, I think he´s all set.

Just now, Misirlou said:

Yeah, it won´t, but as far as Team Kelly goes, I think he´s all set.

I think he's gonna get the CS though if he doesn't get the PV. Would like it if Corey gets the PV, because he's just so good and continuously improving every round.

• Like 1

Maybe some of y'all know at this point that Corey is my sole snowflake. But I'm a pragmatic person. To believe that Corey will get PV over Kenzie is a bit too much. Stranger things did happened on The Voice History (I'm looking at you, 4-way s19). 

However, y'all are starting to give me the creeps that Corey will come out in the playoffs singing a country balad, pimping for minivan vote 🤣. Imagine those big bright eyes brooding while singing The Dance. 

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think Avery’s performance will be the most emotional of the night for me.

Kirk Jay's "Tomorrow" performance was a favorite of mine. I hope Avery delivers the same amount of emotion and deep vocals for that song. 

• Like 1

Almost every winner has had a moment in the KOs. That’s probably the main thing that makes me doubt about his chances.

But again, he doesn’t have competition in his lane or otherwise. So I’m conflicted.

Totally expected. 😉 

Of course. Everyone predicts, by reading the sources comments here that contestants on The Voice will be thrown out after breaking COVID rules. Totally predictable. 

• Haha 2

I think as far as KOs goes, obviously IDF will consider Corey´s (and most likely Gihanna´s) as more of a "moment" than Kenzie, who got an upbeat, loud band song instead. Still, let´s see how Minivan recieves despite the obvious blacklash he will get here because of the song choice.

As both a Corey and a Kenzie supporter, I´m still pretty sure the latter´s getting it. Wouldn´t be mad if Corey does however. It´s a win-win for me lol.

Edited by Misirlou

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic