Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Misirlou

    2622

  • Bk1234

    2424

  • disney1024

    2102

  • QueenCami

    1301

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

I did some relistening and here's my rankings at the moment:

 

1. Corey

2. Pia

3. Ryleigh

4. Pete

5. Victor (grew on me, even the dancing lol)

6. Andrew

7. Dana (just can't get myself to enjoy this as much as I want to :stealth:)

8. Jordan

9. Gean

10. Ciana

11. Ethan

12. Keegan

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol I know I’m in the minority here, but Pete just gives me Kareoke vibes idk🤣 I just can’t get into him

I didn't like his blind or battle, but I didn't ever consider him Karaoke. His tone just wasn't my favorite on those songs. 

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

All I think of when I see this is not Maelyn's performance, but instead:

 

 

Mandi really did sounded phenomenal on that, but when I heard her full cover on yt, I did not loved it as much as I do with that short clip lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol I know I’m in the minority here, but Pete just gives me Kareoke vibes idk🤣 I just can’t get into him


I would say he’s one the most disliked contestants here. It’s just that his fans are more vocal than his detractors.

 

Exhibit A: The ratings thread

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Daillon said:


I would say he’s one the most disliked contestants here. It’s just that his fans are more vocal than his detractors.

 

Exhibit A: The ratings thread

 

Tbh a lot of the low scores Pete gets in the ratings thread are from accounts that have posted nowhere but there. I'm talking even more than that cult of queens. If that doesn't read suspicious to you....

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

 

Tbh a lot of the low scores Pete gets in the ratings thread are from accounts that have posted nowhere but there. I'm talking even more than that cult of queens. If that doesn't read suspicious to you....

Funnily enough, I think I gave Pete the lowest score I gave to anyone this whole season (7.8 in the blinds). However, I thought his KO was good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

 

Mandi really did sounded phenomenal on that, but when I heard her full cover on yt, I did not loved it as much as I do with that short clip lol

I think she held back in the YT cover; I suspect that the producers want people to go all out and do as much as they can, even if they aren't as comfortable doing that. I listened to Destiny's cover of Tiny Dancer off the show, and it was way more mellow.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

 

Tbh a lot of the low scores Pete gets in the ratings thread are from accounts that have posted nowhere but there. I'm talking even more than that cult of queens. If that doesn't read suspicious to you....

Disney also disliked him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

But back on track, apart from that, I don´t think Pete is that disliked here. If anything the performance that I thought was gonna make everybody come at him gave him some new supporters, and even some previous detractors admitted he did good.

 

Also, no controversy over Andrew getting stolen, which I expected. He did great though, so I get it.

 

I´d say the most disliked contestant right now of the Top 16 might be Jose. Kenzie´s detractors are vocal, but he obviously has supporters here too and he pretty much leads the polls he´s in. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I´d say the most disliked contestant right now of the Top 16 might be Jose. Kenzie´s detractors are vocal, but he obviously has supporters here too and he pretty much leads the polls he´s in. 

I think people are more apathetic about Jose, rather than disliking him. However, I could be wrong on that. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have some contestants I dislike and Pete is nowhere near them. I also don't love him either. He's just... "yeah, ok. You go and do u, man".

 

Others, however, really aren't my cup of tea, specially after dissing Queen Kelly during blinds. And I don't mind at all that minivan prefers an unexperienced 17 years old instead of him. But well, as southerners says, bless his heart.

 

Wink Tea GIF by Dolly Parton

Edited by SNI2
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Others, however, really aren't my cup of tea, specially after dissing Queen Kelly during blinds. And I don't mind at all that minivan prefers an unexperienced 17 years old instead of him. But well, as southerns says, bless his heart.

 

sis it's ok you can just say the guy who sings about angels a lot is on your sh*t list 😂

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...