• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Daillon said:

I think some of you get a bit worked up when your favorites get any sort of criticism (tbf this applies to 90% of this forum, including me) I haven’t seen “hate” towards Anna and Gihanna, and if there was a lot of people would have called it out. JMO.

agree but like i get it. when your favs get any sort of criticism, you naturally kinda think or get the feeling that people “hate” them or that everyone collectively dislikes them, even if it’s just 1 person giving criticism. i think everyone (including myself) has to realize that no contestant is gonna get 100% positive feedback and there will always be criticism (constructive too) no matter what. it may be annoying when your favs get criticism but trust me, it doesn’t mean everyone hates or dislikes them 🙂

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Kyc419 said:

agree but like i get it. when your favs get any sort of criticism, you naturally kinda think or get the feeling that people “hate” them or that everyone collectively dislikes them, even if it’s just 1 person giving criticism. i think everyone (including myself) has to realize that no contestant is gonna get 100% positive feedback and there will always be criticism (constructive too) no matter what. it may be annoying when your favs get criticism but trust me, it doesn’t mean everyone hates or dislikes them 🙂

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

Wait, what!? Now I feel like we need a thread for IDF gossip 

Idk I’m just assuming based on what people are saying

1 hour ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Does anyone else think this season is becoming one of the best seasons?

This season is a repeat of Season 17 but can be better with a great winner. We have possibly the strongest top 17 we had in a while...

Just Look at this top 20...

Cam Anthony

Corey Ward

Zania Alake

Dana Monique

Pia Renee

Ryliegh Modig

Kenzie Wheeler

Rachel Mac

Andrew Marshall

Jose Figueroa Jr.

Anna Grace

Gihanna Zoe

Carolina Rial

Savanna Woods

Emma Caroline 

Devan Blake Jones

Victor Soloman

Pete Mroz

Jordan Matthew Young

Zae Romeo

Btw Season 17 was one of the best seasons we had. This also is turning out to be a insane season. 

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
On 4/18/2021 at 11:24 PM, disney1024 said:

I'm so tired tonight that I already gone to bed. Hopefully, I will have good dreams because I just found out that I'm not the only person to read this thread. I learned that from the bedtime stories that I read online👀

Cat Read GIF

Edit: Sorry, my laptop is glitching and it's bolding completely random words for some reason. I don't want to go back and fix it. 😅

Ay was he trying to give us a hint?

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

Okay, so... getting back on-topic: who do you think will be the leak next week? I'll guess it's one of the steals, with my money on Zae vs. Rachel.

I think Gihanna and Anna. Gihanna hasn’t been leaked yet... this could be her moment 

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Okay, so... getting back on-topic: who do you think will be the leak next week? I'll guess it's one of the steals, with my money on Zae vs. Rachel.

Probably a steal, Rachel/Zae or Gihanna/Anna. If it´s not a steal, probably Cam/Connor.

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic