The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

We don't even have a premiere date and haven't heard a single audition but y'all have mapped out the entire season already lol

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Agenator333 said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m actually really excited for this season, the talent is here so far!

Every time we have such a good season we get a winner like Sundance Head 😑 so hopefully things are different this season. 

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Better than Wé ? Ali ? And even Billy ? 

As someone who liked all three of them + Sundance, he was the most consistent of the four, and consistency matters (granted, in terms of consistency Ali was only a bit behind Sundance, but every bit matters when your fate depends on public votes).

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Uh . . . no, no, and . . . definitely yes.

Haha! Billy was Team Adam! At least you’re consistent! 

Going into the competition, I was expecting to like Billy more, but he oversang almost every week. He could have easily won the show, but the screaming cost him a lot of votes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Going into the competition, I was expecting to like Billy more, but he oversang almost every week. He could have easily won the show, but the screaming cost him a lot of votes. 

If that's what did it, I couldn't be happier.🙂

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
41 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Better than Wé ? Ali ? And even Billy ? 

It's fine to have favorites and preferences. Ali especially had some exceptional performances. But that doesn't change the fact that Sundance was an excellent vocalist, and deserving winner. Others that season would have also been deserving winners. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

As someone who liked all three of them + Sundance, he was the most consistent of the four, and consistency matters (granted, in terms of consistency Ali was only a bit behind Sundance, but every bit matters when your fate depends on public votes).

Totally agree. I loved all of them, but Sundance was definitely the most consistent.

Btw, if Ali would have made it to the finale, at least that season would've had a solid Top 4 (Instead, Josh made it over Ali and that season ended oficially being one of the worst seasons ever) 

44 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah I agree about Billy. He could've easily won but most of the times he did TOO  MUCH  with the songs.

1 hour ago, Angelbright said:

Every time we have such a good season we get a winner like Sundance Head 😑 so hopefully things are different this season. 

Sundance totally deserved to win. He is one of the top 3 best country singers that we have ever seen on this show.

He was the  most consistent and the most versatile contestant of S11. We was inconsistent during the lives(Though I still like her).

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

I didn't watch Season 11, but since I'm reading a lot of great things about Sundance, I listened to his BA, and it was really good! That also got me down the Ali rabbit hole again LOL. Since you said that Ali was a little behind Sundance in terms of consistency, do you think you could point me toward one of her weaker performances? I don't think I have listened to all her performances, so I'm curious which one(s) are her weaker ones. I know one of my least favorites that I've heard is "Did I Ever Love You," personally. Thanks! 🙂

19 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I didn't watch Season 11, but since I'm reading a lot of great things about Sundance, I listened to his BA, and it was really good! That also got me down the Ali rabbit hole again LOL. Since you said that Ali was a little behind Sundance in terms of consistency, do you think you could point me toward one of her weaker performances? I don't think I have listened to all her performances, so I'm curious which one(s) are her weaker ones. I know one of my least favorites that I've heard is "Did I Ever Love You," personally. Thanks! 🙂

I thought that Ali's only weak one was "9 to 5."  Aside from that, I never thought that she had an off performance.

17 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

"Did I Ever Love You" is Ali´s strongest in my opinion actually. That is a great song by Leonard Cohen and she did it beautifully. As for her weakest, it was definitely " 9 to 5", which she performed on the following week. She couldn´t really salvage that performance. Miley just had to get a Dolly song somewhere lol. 

But overall, I don´t feel that Sundance ever faltered during the show, so I would agree he was more consistent overall, and definitely more so than the other 3 finalists. I´m fine with him winning, that was a weak season and he delivered each week, which couldn´t be said about half the Top 12 that season.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

"9 to 5" was definitely her worst, but it was not her fault, it looked like either TPTB tried to bus her, or well... Miley picked it for her, (which make sense, considering Miley did a lot of weird choices in the show).

Another one would be "Without You". I personally enjoyed that performance, but some of the high notes sounded really strained.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

"Did I Ever Love You" is Ali´s strongest in my opinion actually. That is a great song by Leonard Cohen and she did it beautifully. As for her weakest, it was definitely " 9 to 5", which she performed on the following week. She couldn´t really salvage that performance. Miley just had to get a Dolly song somewhere lol. 

But overall, I don´t feel that Sundance ever faltered during the show, so I would agree he was more consistent overall, and definitely more so than the other 3 finalists. I´m fine with him winning, that was a weak season and he delivered each week, which couldn´t be said about half the Top 12 that season.

Relistening to "Did I Ever Love You," Ali's vocals are really good, especially on an upbeat song, but I don't like the instrumentals at all for some reason. 

Listening to "9 to 5," the song definitely doesn't fit her as well as others would have, but I honestly think she doesn't sound too bad on it. I don't have a good ear for pitch though, so I could be missing something. Even without that, I can see how the odd song choice would make this her weakest one. 

Thanks!!

2 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Am I the only one who like both Kenzie and Avery? They're both good and this is unusual that I like country singers, maybe because they are both young.

I like them both as well, looking forward to see them on the show. Don´t care much about the age factor, but I´m a fan of rich deep tones, and they both have those.

• Like 1