The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Unpopular, but I don't care about what's 'strategic'. If you're talented & give a good performance, you should go through. 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 13
  • Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Look back. The hype wasn’t “imaginary.” :giggle:

You got it wrong nobody was saying Pia slayed they was just saying Pia was the clear winner ( even with a different song for Ciana Pia still would’ve been the clear winner ) Zania has been the one hyped up

1 minute ago, Angeles said:

Unpopular, but I don't care about what's "strategic". If you're talented & give a good performance, you should go through. 

Yeah, this “strategic” nonsense just feeds into the coaches over contestants scenario that the show is constantly pushing. 🙄

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

John only picks the singers he personally would listen to.

That’s probably what I would do if I was a coach

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Unpopular, but I don't care about what's 'strategic'. If you're talented & give a good performance, you should go through. 

I get where it's coming from in some cases, but if strategy means not bringing in many black women into the lives because people won't vote for them as much... I don't think The Voice's producers/coaches should feed into what's essentially racism and sexism by then stopping black women from moving into the lives.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

If they were competing at the Apollo theater you would. Black female singers are at a disadvantage on the Voice. If you want them to advance, you have to help them by making it easier for the voters.

... the Apollo... chile I feel like you just wanna say something, so just say it since you saying all this micro aggressions 

13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Look back. The hype wasn’t “imaginary.” :giggle:

It's not constructive or productive to be like "Pia was good, but it wasn't as good as that one source with that one personal opinion made it seem." Like how does that sound? 🥴 It seems like a cop-out to add a criticism without being specific as to what one's actually problem was with the performance.

Edited by joe14
  • Like 1

That’s not what I’m saying at all. I’m saying that if you have a Black female singer on your team who you believe in, you have to help her fight against the known biases of the Voice voting public. You do her no favors by making her fight for votes against someone that voting public sees as similar.

That’s what Blake has done, season after season.

1 minute ago, joe14 said:

It's not constructive or productive to be like "Pia was good, but it wasn't as good as that one source with that one personal opinion made it seem." Like how does that sound? 🥴

It’s my opinion. Sorry you took it as a fact. 🙃

1 minute ago, joe14 said:

It's not constructive or productive to be like "Pia was good, but it wasn't as good as that one source with that one personal opinion made it seem." Like how does that sound? 🥴

I don't think people are comparing directly with the source. Reading the sources formed an impression in their mind, and now they are comparing the performance with their initial impression. People aren't looking for something to compare; they're just thinking about how the performance differed from their expectation, from my understanding.

• Like 2
Just now, QueenCami said:

I don't think people are comparing directly with the source. Reading the sources formed an impression in their mind, and now they are comparing the performance with their initial impression. People aren't looking for something to compare; they're just thinking about how the performance differed from their expectation, from my understanding.

This sums it up nicely. 🙂

Just now, Bk1234 said:

It’s my opinion. Sorry you took it as a fact. 🙃

Just like it was my opinion? Not sure why you are apologizing lmao. I didn't quote you and you weren't the one who said it. It's a common theme in the spoiler thread for some seasons now.

5 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

... the Apollo... chile I feel like you just wanna say something, so just say it since you saying all this micro aggressions 

Micro aggressions? A Black audience would see the two white guys as interchangeable, just like the Voice audience sees big-voiced Black females as interchangeable. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Yeah I'm leaving lmao, bye - I'll hide in the all-star season thread in the games forum!

Well Done Yes GIF by Practice English with yadada

and thank you for the advertisement LMAO

Yeah I'm leaving lmao, bye - I'll hide in the all-star season thread in the games forum!

I’ll hide in the personal messenger. :giggle:

• Haha 2
Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Anyway, do you think that they'll follow all the order on the video? If they will, then Pete will close tonight's episode, right?? 😮 

I'm not sure about the rest, but it is impossible for Pete and Andrew not to close.

• Like 1
Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Anyway, do you think that they'll follow all the order on the video? If they will, then Pete will close tonight's episode, right?? 😮 

ok im back LMAO

yeah i think they'll stick with the order in the video

• Like 1
1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

We know at the very least Pete and Andrew have to be after Corey and Ryleigh, since Blake can't steal Andrew and then try to steal Ryleigh.

• Like 1
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic