Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

not a lot, i can think of one in particular LMAO, but overall most of the people there are on the spoilers thread as well, so you'll see plenty of familiar faces

Oh okay! That’s great to know! Thank you!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Reagan Strange is a queen. 
She deserved all those PVs.

And was robbed of a spot in the finale. 

She also gave the best Instant Save performance of all-time. 
Thanks for liking my comment. ❤️
y

Book Read GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
idf.jpg.e58b560e05e64d62e3c445316a7a6b2b

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Which one? The one in which she didn't sing or the T8 IS? Tough competition between the two... :haha:

 

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m obsessed with both. 😇

imagine if the idf’s rankings thread existed back during S15... @Bk1234 would have been like Reagan Strange - N/A - 10

  • Like 1
  • Haha 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

studio rearrange GIF

I'm so tired tonight that I already gone to bed. Hopefully, I will have good dreams because I just found out that I'm not the only person to read this thread. I learned that from the bedtime stories that I read online👀

 

Cat Read GIF

 

Edit: Sorry, my laptop is glitching and it's bolding completely random words for some reason. I don't want to go back and fix it. 😅

Edited by disney1024
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I'm so tired tonight that I already gone to bed. Hopefully, I will have good dreams because I just found out that I'm not the only person to read this thread. I learned that from the bedtime stories that I read online👀

 

Cat Read GIF

 

Edit: Sorry, my laptop is glitching and it's bolding completely random words for some reason. I don't want to go back and fix it. 😅

I get it but... :whut:

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

 

imagine if the idf’s rankings thread existed back during S15... @Bk1234 would have been like Reagan Strange - N/A - 10

I mean, her acting performance was a 10/10 :wink:

 

(just kidding, i don't mean to dispute that she was sick cause im sure she actually was)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Watch the KO leak come out tommorow and watch @jus.vshn , @Someone648 , or @QueenCami find it🤣. I swear it’s always them three. But thank y’all for having the time to share it!!!

LMAO thanks - i am not sure if i hope to get a leak or not. i would like to see dana's slayage early but i also am not sure if viewing an uncensored murder on youtube is a good way to start my morning... :haha:

  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

LMAO thanks - i am not sure if i hope to get a leak or not. i would like to see dana's slayage early but i also am not sure if viewing an uncensored murder on youtube is a good way to start my morning... :haha:

The fact they let Kyla murder Jaclyn like that... god bless Keegan tommorow night!

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

The fact they let Kyla murder Jaclyn like that... god bless Keegan tommorow night!

i personally rly liked jaclyn but... i mean, it was pretty obvious that kyla was gonna win and vocally she 100% murdered jaclyn lmaoo

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i personally rly liked jaclyn but... i mean, it was pretty obvious that kyla was gonna win and vocally she 100% murdered jaclyn lmaoo

I mean if you take a look at Blake’s pairings that season....literally none of them make sense lol (except WILKES vs Dylan to an extent). I mean Blake probably went in there with the top 4 of Kyla, Pryor, WILKES and Spensha in mind but still the pairings were so...odd lmao (With Kyla vs Jaclyn taking the trophy, they didn’t even try to make it seem fair lol)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...