The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

People are definitely underestimating his talent. Videos of him I’ve watched showcase more sides to his voice he hasn’t even shown yet. 

Yess!! I feel like Victor's holding back (which seems like a bad move in a short season to me) but he's going to kill in the playoffs, has the power and range necessary 😉🔥

Edited by pauwis

14 minutes ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

I’m excited to compare Dana’s version of Nutbush City Limits to Kimberlys and Lunas. 

I absolutely loved Lunas though 😭

Let’s be real. There’s no version except Courtney Hadwin’s.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Watched this for the first time and not a fan tbh (I also hate how annoying the audience is. One of my biggest problems with TVUK in general)

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

I'm sorry I was only able to get 30 seconds in, and even then I wanted to bail out way before that 💀

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Not me replaying the first knockout pairings order video to see what everyone is wearing and how they are performing🥲🤣

Can't wait to see the next KO pairings video where we get a muted clip of Raine that we'll never get to hear 🙂

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Well, according to Blake, Jordan is apparently country. 🤷🏾‍♂️

So I take it that Jordan is country. Both the show and Blake are defining him as country. 🧐

Edited by disney1024

Two of my favorites will perform tomorrow. Both will lose :( but one of them gets the steal (back). :thumbs:

I'm more interested in next week's KOs with 4 of my favorites performing. Two will definitely advance, and one is a favorite to get the public vote in 4WKO.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

So I take it that Jordan is country. Both the show and Blake are defining him as country. 🧐

Jordan is southern blues/rock, but if you’ve ever listened to Eric church (or a lot of Miranda’s stuff) that area of music seems to fall under country now. He is however not traditional, or 90’s country.

• Like 4

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic