• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Reagan Strange is a queen. 
She deserved all those PVs.

And was robbed of a spot in the finale. 

She also gave the best Instant Save performance of all-time. 
Thanks for liking my comment. ❤️
y

Book Read GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
idf.jpg.e58b560e05e64d62e3c445316a7a6b2b

1 minute ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

LMFAOAO i’m pretty smart when it comes to who’s annoying and judging so ya i’ll find them easily😂

strictly no spoilers btw

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Which one? The one in which she didn't sing or the T8 IS? Tough competition between the two... :haha:

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m obsessed with both. 😇

imagine if the idf’s rankings thread existed back during S15... @Bk1234 would have been like Reagan Strange - N/A - 10

• Like 1
  • Haha 12
11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

studio rearrange GIF

I'm so tired tonight that I already gone to bed. Hopefully, I will have good dreams because I just found out that I'm not the only person to read this thread. I learned that from the bedtime stories that I read online👀

Cat Read GIF

Edit: Sorry, my laptop is glitching and it's bolding completely random words for some reason. I don't want to go back and fix it. 😅

Edited by disney1024
3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I'm so tired tonight that I already gone to bed. Hopefully, I will have good dreams because I just found out that I'm not the only person to read this thread. I learned that from the bedtime stories that I read online👀

Cat Read GIF

Edit: Sorry, my laptop is glitching and it's bolding completely random words for some reason. I don't want to go back and fix it. 😅

I get it but... :whut:

• Haha 1
Just now, QueenCami said:

I get it but... :whut:

I never said that I was good at it, though I did do a good job with the battle advisors on the All-Stars season thread lol 😂

19 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

imagine if the idf’s rankings thread existed back during S15... @Bk1234 would have been like Reagan Strange - N/A - 10

I mean, her acting performance was a 10/10 :wink:

(just kidding, i don't mean to dispute that she was sick cause im sure she actually was)

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Watch the KO leak come out tommorow and watch @jus.vshn , @Someone648 , or @QueenCami find it🤣. I swear it’s always them three. But thank y’all for having the time to share it!!!

LMAO thanks - i am not sure if i hope to get a leak or not. i would like to see dana's slayage early but i also am not sure if viewing an uncensored murder on youtube is a good way to start my morning... :haha:

• Haha 7
5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

LMAO thanks - i am not sure if i hope to get a leak or not. i would like to see dana's slayage early but i also am not sure if viewing an uncensored murder on youtube is a good way to start my morning... :haha:

The fact they let Kyla murder Jaclyn like that... god bless Keegan tommorow night!

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

The fact they let Kyla murder Jaclyn like that... god bless Keegan tommorow night!

i personally rly liked jaclyn but... i mean, it was pretty obvious that kyla was gonna win and vocally she 100% murdered jaclyn lmaoo

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i personally rly liked jaclyn but... i mean, it was pretty obvious that kyla was gonna win and vocally she 100% murdered jaclyn lmaoo

I mean if you take a look at Blake’s pairings that season....literally none of them make sense lol (except WILKES vs Dylan to an extent). I mean Blake probably went in there with the top 4 of Kyla, Pryor, WILKES and Spensha in mind but still the pairings were so...odd lmao (With Kyla vs Jaclyn taking the trophy, they didn’t even try to make it seem fair lol)

6 hours ago, QueenCami said:

yes lmao, it's great (though you might meet some more cynical people there)

You’re way too kind, that’s not the word I would’ve chosen :giggle:

• Haha 2
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic